Elgin, SC

Pontiac Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2011
I just recently moved to this area and I thought the transformation for my son would have been hard. The staff at the school has been very helpful and made the transformation for my son very easy. I look forward to a great year for my son and school.

Pontiac Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
We are fairly new to the area and my children have been at PE for a year. Initially, my concerns were that my children were not being challenged and I have to be honest and say that I still feel that way but I think it has more to do with the state's curriculum, moreso than the school. After voicing my concerns to administration, the teachers and principal were very attentive to my concernes and listened to my suggestions and offered suggestions. Overall, I think the school is great and has a good learning environment. I am sure all of the teachers are good but I interacted, mostly, with 4th and 5th grade teachers and they all have been wonderful. I am, also, thankful for the leadership of the school - Ms. Elliot, Ms. Beaman, and Mr. Franklin have definitely helped make our school year a good one.

Pontiac Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2009
of course no child left behind but forget the children who need more challenging curriculum. Ignore children with extreme disciplinary problems.

Pontiac Elementary School 5

Posted December 14, 2008

Pontiac Elementary School 1

Posted December 06, 2008

Pontiac Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
I'm new to the state. This school has helped my son with his self-esteem, therefore his grades has realy made a significant jump. I love & appreciate this great school! The staff is very attentive to the parents as well as the children.

Pontiac Elementary School 5

Posted April 09, 2008

Pontiac Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2007

Pontiac Elementary School 2

Posted March 12, 2007

Pontiac Elementary School
500 Spears Creek Church, Elgin, SC  29045
Last modified Pontiac Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pontiac Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top