Posted November 05, 2013
I am so happy to have my child attend this school. From the minute you walk in the door you feel there is something special about this school. The teachers challenge the students but also are willing to do whatever they can to help them succeed. The staff is friendly and I feel my child is safe and loved. It is a small school (which is a plus in my book) and they are doing big things. I love the emphasis on Christian character education. I am proud my child will be a graduate of this school.

Posted May 26, 2009
This is a school full of dedication from its teachers. Small class environments mean high potential for greater learning.

Patrick Henry Academy 4

Posted May 19, 2009
PHA has all the right ingredients for children to reach their full potential. Small classes, very little discipline issues, and an attentive faculty. If you are in the area, its a no brainer to sed your child to this school.

Posted February 26, 2009
Wonderful school! Great teachers and great environment! Small class size and teachers who actually care about their students!

Patrick Henry Academy 4

Posted August 25, 2007

Patrick Henry Academy
8766 Savannah Highway, Estill, SC  29918
Last modified Patrick Henry Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Patrick Henry Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top