All Saints' Episcopal Day School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
The teachers are the best around, and they consistently provide high-quality instruction for learners of all types. The teachers work for very little salary, although any one of them could find work elsewhere. They work for the love of teaching children, and do an excellent job of teaching not just academics, but morals. I believe this is a great school which deserves recognition.

All Saints' Episcopal Day School 0

Posted November 30, 2009
Both our children attended this school and you won't find a better learning environment anywhere. Great facilities and teachers.

Posted February 24, 2009
This school is amazing. I just love taking my son to this school.

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted January 03, 2008
My child has been going to allsaints since 3k and now is in 1st.My wife and I enjoy the individual attention she receives at this school.We are so pleased to be a part of our childs education.There is no better school in florence than allsaints.

All Saints' Episcopal Day School
1425 Cherokee Road, Florence, SC  29501
Last modified All Saints' Episcopal Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
All Saints' Episcopal Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top