PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our children have been taught through a biblical world view from God's Word in all aspects of life. I am very grateful that what we teach at home is also shared at school. FCS has been a blessing to our family. Life is hard, but God is good! Children need to know that Jesus is still the answer.

Develops character: Strongly agree

No matter what the issue is in our lives, when we compare it to God's Word we know the answer. Our children are taught Jesus first, then others, then me.

We enrolled our child in this school this last year in 4k. The school brags about being Christ centered but forces my child to color Santa and Easter eggs. Christ has nothing to do with these things. My child started this school year knowing everything that he is being taught but because they didn't want to test him sent him to 4k based on his age alone. While the other children in his class are struggling with learning new skills my child sits there bored. I have been called many times just because he wanted to use a different colored crayon than his teacher allowed them to use. Strict yes. The education might be great for other kids his age but forcing a child who is reading words and adding and subtracting numbers together to sit and learn the alphabet seems wrong.

We are a new family to FCS and so far really love the school. They have a great balance between teaching, guiding and nurturing students. My children love it and although they are new they never felt out of place. Other students welcomed them from day one. The office staff is super helpful and teachers very responsive to communications with parents. We look forward to a long future with FCS.

i am currently in attendence but i hate how the school shelters the older students so much. they don't give as many options as others schools do

Florence Christian is great. My son graduated from FCS and is now in his third year of college as a full scholarship recipient thanks to FCS's strong academic programs. As a parent and an educator with 20+ years of experience, I would highly recommend FCS.

Strong Christian background, a little weak on tenderness at times. Always interested in improving curriculum and qualifications. Just expanded Athletic program to include football. Send my child there.

Last modified Florence Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12