Florence, SC

Florence Christian School 3

Posted March 22, 2015
We enrolled our child in this school this last year in 4k. The school brags about being Christ centered but forces my child to color Santa and Easter eggs. Christ has nothing to do with these things. My child started this school year knowing everything that he is being taught but because they didn't want to test him sent him to 4k based on his age alone. While the other children in his class are struggling with learning new skills my child sits there bored. I have been called many times just because he wanted to use a different colored crayon than his teacher allowed them to use. Strict yes. The education might be great for other kids his age but forcing a child who is reading words and adding and subtracting numbers together to sit and learn the alphabet seems wrong.

Posted November 01, 2010
We are a new family to FCS and so far really love the school. They have a great balance between teaching, guiding and nurturing students. My children love it and although they are new they never felt out of place. Other students welcomed them from day one. The office staff is super helpful and teachers very responsive to communications with parents. We look forward to a long future with FCS.

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009

Florence Christian School 1

Posted January 07, 2009
i am currently in attendence but i hate how the school shelters the older students so much. they don't give as many options as others schools do

Posted April 06, 2008
Florence Christian is great. My son graduated from FCS and is now in his third year of college as a full scholarship recipient thanks to FCS's strong academic programs. As a parent and an educator with 20+ years of experience, I would highly recommend FCS.

Posted April 12, 2007
Strong Christian background, a little weak on tenderness at times. Always interested in improving curriculum and qualifications. Just expanded Athletic program to include football. Send my child there.

Posted October 10, 2005

Posted March 08, 2005
I love florence christian. I love my teachers and friends at fcs. The only thing i dont like about the athletic program is that we dont have a girls soccer team. I love soccer and wish we had a team for girls. The music program is great. We have a good choir and great music teacher. I think that parents are really involved at florence christian. The parents really care about our school.

Posted September 17, 2004
I had two boys graduate from Florence Christian. I was also a teacher there for seventeen years. I feel that this school offers children an alternative to what they will find in public schools. Safety, a sense of self-worth, a biblical background, love from teachers who really care about their students, an advanced curriculum which challenges each student, wonderful extra-curricular activities, and most of all, a God centered school who believes in the infallibility of the Bible. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who has children.

Florence Christian School
Po Box 12809, Florence, SC  29504
Last modified Florence Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Florence Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top