PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is my school and I love it! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Some of these reviews say it is lacking academically but I have yet to see what they are talking about. I have seen MANY kids come to our school after being in a public school and struggle at first because we were ahead academically. They don't stay like that for long. The teachers make sure of it. This will be my 11th year going to this school and I am so greatful for a school whose #1 priority is teaching us about God and helping us throughout the Christian walk. Also the sports programs are wonderful! I've played sports with this school every year since 1st grade. In fact we hold many titles people don't even know about! Point blank you should check us out and give it a try! You won't regret it!

The parent who wrote saying Maranatha does not offer honors courses is wrong. My son is a junior and takes honors english and math. Principal Chad Reel does a wonderful job. He really cares about the kids and has brought Maranatha a long way. I believe the education there is better than at public school. Unfortunately there is going to be bullying. anywhere you go. Im sure if it continues to be a problem Mr. Reel will take care of it. I do agree that some of the teachers could do a little better job, but again that is a problem at any school you attend. A strict christian school is not for everyone I guess, but I feel we are doing what God wants us yo do for our children.

some of the teachers are not state certified. they do not offer AP, Honors. CP or resource classes. Teachers turn a blind eye to bullying have heard the term boys will be boys or you know how children are. would not recommend this school to any one.

My children still attend Maranatha, I am glad they are receiving a Christian education but I do have concerns about the lack of classroom technology available to the students. Also the lack of information on a website for the school. Where do we order the shirts from this year and the code for ordering them? The web page should have information from each teacher and classroom access to keep in contact with teachers about assignments at all levels.

I am ever so glad my parents pulled me out of there when they did.

This is a great school with wonderful teachers and staff. My daughter started at the school when she was 8 months old and is now in one of the 3K classes. She loves the class and continues to learn. Thank you to all of the staff at Maranatha for helping me to go through my work day without worrying if my daughter is doing ok.

My son goes to school at Maranatha. We love his teachers. They have a great staff, an hope to be able to afford the school so he can go their until he graduates. My daughter also attends the school an she is on the B-honor roll. I think that the teachers have a awsome teaching ability, and a great ciruclum to go by. The staff is always friendly an the school always seems to be clean.

I am profoundly pleased with MCS. This is our second year (my daughter is in 4K) & is by far more advanced than a lot of other children her age that go to other schools. Not only do I approve of their methods, she absolutely loves this place!!!! The environment is welcoming & encourages even the shy kids to come alive. Such positive vibes & I am thankful that religion plays an everyday part, unlike public schools. The staff is friendly & always has 'time' for you. I plan on keeping her enrolled here as long as possible.

this is a great school! The teachers are committed to serving God through their class.

I'm very pleased with the Kindergarten at this point (K5). We plan on leaving our daughter there at least through sixth grade. After that we will have to wait and see. My only concern is the teachers are not state certified teachers. They are people off the street that have been hired to teach our children. I do have a problem with this but my daughter is doing great so I'm leaving her there for the time being.

Last modified Maranatha Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12