Florence, SC

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008
My daughter is in preprimary (also attended the 2K program) at MSF. I have been very impressed with her progress academically and socially. I also value the extremely diverse school body. It is very unique for Florence.

Posted November 03, 2005
I have a 2-year old and a first grade child at the Montessori School of Florence. My 2-year old doesn't want to leave at the end of the day and my first grader loves school. She is learning math concepts far beyond her grade level and she enjoys the variety of activities. She transitioned well from the traditional kindergarten classroom she had attended previously. Parental involvement is plentiful. Parents are encouraged to become involved with the education process and are welcome to observe their child at any time.

Posted March 19, 2004
My daughter is in the preprimary program at Montessori of Florence and I am absolutely in awe everyday she comes home. At the age of 3 she knew the planets and the continents. She is now five and working with multiplication. She can tell you about past presidents, detailed anatomy, and geometric shapes that most adults couldn't name. Parent involement is very high and parents are always welcome to observe. I can call or walk in the door and everyone knows my name and who I am, they know my child and who her teacher is. They go to any and all lengths! I love it!

Montessori School Of Florence
510 West Palmetto Street, Florence, SC  29501
Last modified Montessori School Of Florence is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Montessori School Of Florence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top