Bad
Good

I love this school! I, myself, both of my sisters, and both of my children all graduated from Henry Timrod Elementary School. One of my nieces attended this school before she moved out of state and another one of my nieces currently attends this school. The faculty and staff are excellent! This school is educational, professional, fun, and friendly! Teachers love parent involvement. I use to volunteer many hours towards educational activities, as well as school trips and parties. My children really enjoyed this school!

Could not ask for a better school the staff is excellent. Teacher's know all the parents by name as well as there students. To me it like sending my child to a private school. My oldest child went there for 4k thru 1st and then we moved and he went to Wallace Gregg ( Terrible School) and since the choice school has come out I switched both of my children back to Timrod.

Henry Timrod is a great school. The principal, teachers, and other staff do a great job making sure the children have what they need. This is a friendly place to learn and grow. I am so glad my children attend Henry Timrod Elementary.

Last modified Henry Timrod Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.