Posted October 05, 2012
I love this school! I, myself, both of my sisters, and both of my children all graduated from Henry Timrod Elementary School. One of my nieces attended this school before she moved out of state and another one of my nieces currently attends this school. The faculty and staff are excellent! This school is educational, professional, fun, and friendly! Teachers love parent involvement. I use to volunteer many hours towards educational activities, as well as school trips and parties. My children really enjoyed this school!

Posted August 21, 2008
Could not ask for a better school the staff is excellent. Teacher's know all the parents by name as well as there students. To me it like sending my child to a private school. My oldest child went there for 4k thru 1st and then we moved and he went to Wallace Gregg ( Terrible School) and since the choice school has come out I switched both of my children back to Timrod.

Henry Timrod Elementary School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
Henry Timrod is a great school. The principal, teachers, and other staff do a great job making sure the children have what they need. This is a friendly place to learn and grow. I am so glad my children attend Henry Timrod Elementary.

Henry Timrod Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2006
I would like to give a big thank you to the faculty of Timrod. All of my children have attended Timrod and they have all done great in middle and high school. The two children I have atttending now love their teachers, the principal and the staff they come in contact with. Go tigers! you are doing a great job.

Posted January 22, 2005
Henry Timrod are a great school. I really enjoy my kids attending. There are great teacher and staffs.

Posted September 03, 2004
I have a 5 year old at this school. So far, the school year has been a great success. I communicate with her teacher on a daily basis reguarding her homework and her behavior. I have also volunteered at this school. Everybody is friendly and courteous. I know that my child is in good hands at Timrod because she always looks forward to going to school!

Henry Timrod Elementary School
1901 East Old Marion Hwy, Florence, SC  29506
Last modified Henry Timrod Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Timrod Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top