Bad
Good

This school is truly amazing! As a student at Moore I think the staff is very kind and the teachers and students too! They have a lot of activities and advanced technology. There is not enough words to describe how amazing Moore is

I really hate that my son has to go to Moore this year. Moore was so much different & the staff was so much nicer when I was there. Keri which is now their "secretary" (nothing more) has a horrible attitude. I hate having to deal with her when I do have to go out to my son school. If I'm not in a bad mood she automatically puts me in one. I'll move to another state just to keep my son from having to go to this school next year and me having to see or deal with Keri.

The school continues to improve. New principal with a lot of vision and energy. Some excellent teachers. There are opportunities to participate in acccelerated programs in the district - REACH. New school building on the immediate horizon (being built now). Highly recommended.

Last modified Moore Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.