Williams Middle School 4

Posted October 05, 2012
This was a great school! Both of my children graduated from Williams Middle School with Honors! They both took Honors classes and participated in numerous activities. They had great teachers! The faculty was very helpful and friendly to both my children and me! I was involved as a parent 100% because I wanted my children to excel! We are thankful for such wonderful staff members!

Williams Middle School 1

Posted January 07, 2004
This school had very devoted staff and administration, however the student population was not diverse and there was a great deal of misbehavior.

Williams Middle School
1119 North Irby St, Florence, SC  29501
Last modified Williams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williams Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top