Fountain Inn, SC

Fountain Inn Christian School 3

Posted June 16, 2015
My child has been in this school 2 years, but it's time to move on. The religious aspect is nice but that is about it. One huge downfall is the fact that there are no computers in the classrooms. We live in the age of technology. Children need to have computer interaction in k5 and beyond. Allocation of money is not good and it is evident on what the administration spends their money on. There is NO excitement at this school. No excitement for the kids. The first day of school seemed like we were attending a funeral. I am not sure this school prepares high schoolers for college, as no emphasis on computers. No field trips for the kids to learn outside the classroom. I feel my child is unsafe at the new facility as no cameras are used and no police stay there for a consistent amount of time. There have been 2 instances of dangerous activity at the school which increases my anxiety of my child being there. Once you pay tuition, more money is asked to pay to the school. Ready to move on. I would not recommend this school.

Posted May 19, 2015
I was a former student who left in the middle of the year because this school was so terrible. The teachers don't teach, the curriculum is terrible, their are no extra curricular activities as they claim on their website. They don't care about you unless your apart of their little clique or a member of a sports team, the teachers don't teach and there were plenty of times when instead of doing our lesson we watched movies. The teachers aren't qualified as they claim either, and it shows by how the way they try to teach and operate their class. Save yourself the time and money and avoid fics, this school is a complete joke.

Posted March 25, 2015
Did NOT prepare me for college. I was an athlete and I'll admit they did somewhat help us out to be able to play. I realize that was bad now in college. The owners and staff worried about their family and it shows. I'm definitely not sending my kids here. Do yourself or someone else a favor and stay away!

Posted August 28, 2014
I can confidently say that who ever is writing these bogus reviews on how good the school is, is probably sleeping with the principal. This shouldn't even be listed as a school. The education isn't real, the owner of the school is in it only for the money, what little he makes. Go ahead, send your kid there if you want them to be babysat by uncertified and pathetic teachers.

Posted October 11, 2013
Christian? This is not based on true Christian principles. It is a "click" that you must be apart of or your basically talked about and stabbed in the back. You are paying the tuition and K4&5 are only getting maybe 2 hours of curriculum. The "books" my child brought home from school at the end of year weren't even finished. They sleep or quite time for 2 full hours. Classes shouldn't be combined with a Beka curriculum either. No extras at all! Art,PE,Music etc The "new" school is unsafe and heard of possible mold in some portables.

Posted October 06, 2013
My child attended FICS for several years and is currently on the dean's list at college. At no time did we hear of athletes being given grades but on the contrary some were dismissed from school. We loved the experience we had at FICS and would recommend to all. May God continue to bless the ministry of FICS.

Posted October 03, 2013
DO NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. I am a former student and while I was there, I loved it. I was an athelete, so they bent the rules so that we would always be eligible to play. But now that I am out and I am going to college, I am totally unprepared. Don't go here. seriously.

Posted September 18, 2013
Fountain Inn Christian School is a great school with qualified, caring teachers. Not only does each of them have their degree in education but they have the highest degree you can achieve, and that is their calling from God into the ministry. Thank you FICS for the care and time you put in so that my child can have the best education possible.

Posted September 11, 2013
FICS is accredited with certified teachers and growing despite inaccurate info. and the school currently has a number of college students on the dean's list at several local colleges and I am thrilled as a parent to be part of FICS.

Posted September 10, 2013
FICS has a record enrollment this year and a 90% return rate. The facts speak for themselves and FICS must be the place for nine out of ten happy families, which is impressive.

Fountain Inn Christian School
315 N Main St Box 5, Fountain Inn, SC  29644
Last modified Fountain Inn Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fountain Inn Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top