Posted August 28, 2014
I can confidently say that who ever is writing these bogus reviews on how good the school is, is probably sleeping with the principal. This shouldn't even be listed as a school. The education isn't real, the owner of the school is in it only for the money, what little he makes. Go ahead, send your kid there if you want them to be babysat by uncertified and pathetic teachers.

Posted October 11, 2013
Christian? This is not based on true Christian principles. It is a "click" that you must be apart of or your basically talked about and stabbed in the back. You are paying the tuition and K4&5 are only getting maybe 2 hours of curriculum. The "books" my child brought home from school at the end of year weren't even finished. They sleep or quite time for 2 full hours. Classes shouldn't be combined with a Beka curriculum either. No extras at all! Art,PE,Music etc The "new" school is unsafe and heard of possible mold in some portables.

Posted October 06, 2013
My child attended FICS for several years and is currently on the dean's list at college. At no time did we hear of athletes being given grades but on the contrary some were dismissed from school. We loved the experience we had at FICS and would recommend to all. May God continue to bless the ministry of FICS.

Posted October 03, 2013
DO NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. I am a former student and while I was there, I loved it. I was an athelete, so they bent the rules so that we would always be eligible to play. But now that I am out and I am going to college, I am totally unprepared. Don't go here. seriously.

Posted September 18, 2013
Fountain Inn Christian School is a great school with qualified, caring teachers. Not only does each of them have their degree in education but they have the highest degree you can achieve, and that is their calling from God into the ministry. Thank you FICS for the care and time you put in so that my child can have the best education possible.

Posted September 11, 2013
FICS is accredited with certified teachers and growing despite inaccurate info. and the school currently has a number of college students on the dean's list at several local colleges and I am thrilled as a parent to be part of FICS.

Posted September 10, 2013
FICS has a record enrollment this year and a 90% return rate. The facts speak for themselves and FICS must be the place for nine out of ten happy families, which is impressive.

Posted September 10, 2013
I just want to say that Fountain Inn Christian School is an answer to my prayers. The teachers are caring, understanding, and have a compassion for teaching. When a child gets discourage, they encourage them until they are able to complete the task. They are there to make sure your child reaches their full potential. Thank you for caring and for being there for the kids.

Posted September 10, 2013
I love and appreciate FICS and I am very thankful that my kids attend the school and can say nothing but positive things about the administration and faculty.

Posted August 21, 2013
This school should not have the word "christian" in it. The school is very unorganized & teachers do not genuinely have a passion for teaching. Its more drama than you could ever imagine. The "new" School does not look suitable for children to be in.

Fountain Inn Christian School
315 N Main St Box 5, Fountain Inn, SC  29644
Last modified Fountain Inn Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fountain Inn Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top