Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I was recently a substitute teacher at Fountain Inn, and I was blown away at how unorganized and unprepared the faculty and administrators were. I sub at many of the schools in the district, and this is the only elementary school I would definitely not send my own children to. There were no sub plans, no class roster, so I had no idea what to do with my class and who was supposed to be in my class. This never happens. I had very little support from any of the teachers, and I never even met any of the principals. It was really shocking, and a very bad day (no blame on the students for that).

I am so happy that we moved to to fountain inn, my daughter was in 3rd grade was not being challenged at her old school, she was making A's and B's but she had gotten to the point of not wanting to go back to school because she had to wait for the other students to catch up and she wanted to keep doing more work but she had to keep repeating the same lesson over and over again, that was until she started Fountain Inn Elementary, she then became an all A's Honor roll student, she loved Fountain Inn Elementary school, she was in challenged class, she told her father and I that she wants to stay at Fountain Inn Elementary because she thought she had to go back to her old school. My daughter is now in 8th grade and she has 8th and 9th grade math courses, she could not have done this with the teachers and princpal at Fountain Inn Elementary School, So from the bottom of our hearts we THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOUNTAIN INN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STAFF for caring about all of your students. I now have a second grader there this is her 3rd year here, she is following in her sisters footsteps with the help of Fountain Inn Elementary as always, my grandson will be coming here!!!!! Thank You Very Much.

Great School! Fountain Inn had the highest 5th grade Math scores on MAP in the district! PTA involvement has exploded in the last 3 years, raising over $20000 for the school in the last year. Fountain Inn has received the Palmetto Silver award for Increased Student Achievement and Closing the Achievement gap for both the 2008-2009 school year and 2009-2010 school year. Fountain Inn is also a Red Carpet winner for its positive and welcoming atmosphere, 2008-2011.

The teachers try hard, but the administration is very poor at this school. I agree with a previous poster that having my child switch schools or consider private education is better than keeping her at Fountain Inn Elementary.

I have had great teachers for all my children. I also think the principal is fantastic.

I am really not pleased with Fountain Inn Elementary school. My daughter had a really, really good teacher for 4th grade, but the administration is horrible in the sense that its decisions are so biased. I do hope that I can easily move to another school

Biased administration focuses on its pet projects instead of overall education. The principal is unresponsive to parents' concerns. Shame on the Greenville County School District.

Last modified Fountain Inn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.