Fountain Inn, SC

Posted October 26, 2012
I am so happy that we moved to to fountain inn, my daughter was in 3rd grade was not being challenged at her old school, she was making A's and B's but she had gotten to the point of not wanting to go back to school because she had to wait for the other students to catch up and she wanted to keep doing more work but she had to keep repeating the same lesson over and over again, that was until she started Fountain Inn Elementary, she then became an all A's Honor roll student, she loved Fountain Inn Elementary school, she was in challenged class, she told her father and I that she wants to stay at Fountain Inn Elementary because she thought she had to go back to her old school. My daughter is now in 8th grade and she has 8th and 9th grade math courses, she could not have done this with the teachers and princpal at Fountain Inn Elementary School, So from the bottom of our hearts we THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOUNTAIN INN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STAFF for caring about all of your students. I now have a second grader there this is her 3rd year here, she is following in her sisters footsteps with the help of Fountain Inn Elementary as always, my grandson will be coming here!!!!! Thank You Very Much.

Posted February 10, 2011
Great School! Fountain Inn had the highest 5th grade Math scores on MAP in the district! PTA involvement has exploded in the last 3 years, raising over $20000 for the school in the last year. Fountain Inn has received the Palmetto Silver award for Increased Student Achievement and Closing the Achievement gap for both the 2008-2009 school year and 2009-2010 school year. Fountain Inn is also a Red Carpet winner for its positive and welcoming atmosphere, 2008-2011.

Fountain Inn Elementary School 1

Posted July 06, 2010
The teachers try hard, but the administration is very poor at this school. I agree with a previous poster that having my child switch schools or consider private education is better than keeping her at Fountain Inn Elementary.

Fountain Inn Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
I have had great teachers for all my children. I also think the principal is fantastic.

Fountain Inn Elementary School

Posted May 12, 2010
I am really not pleased with Fountain Inn Elementary school. My daughter had a really, really good teacher for 4th grade, but the administration is horrible in the sense that its decisions are so biased. I do hope that I can easily move to another school

Fountain Inn Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2010
Biased administration focuses on its pet projects instead of overall education. The principal is unresponsive to parents' concerns. Shame on the Greenville County School District.

Fountain Inn Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2004
Great school! Awesome principle! Mr.Phillip Davie is the best!

Posted August 26, 2003
I am a grandparent that went on a field trip with 2nd graders last May. These were the best behaved and well mannered students I have ever been around and I have 3 children I have raised. Kudos to Fountain Inn Elementary!

Posted May 27, 2003
I have a child who will be leaving Fountain Inn Elementary at the end of this year since he will be rising to 6th grade and middle school. Fountain Inn Elementary has the best principal any school could ask for. He is kind, caring, compassionate with very high morals, yet demands disciplined behavior and cooperation. The leadership of the principal sets the tone of the entire school, which includes a very safe, secure and caring environment. Our family will miss the atmosphere Fountain Inn Elementary School offers!

Fountain Inn Elementary School
608 Fairview St, Fountain Inn, SC  29644
Last modified Fountain Inn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fountain Inn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top