Gadsden Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2004
My son is attending this school, and I get to spend a lot of times as well as talking to some of the teachers at this school. In my opinion, this school has one of the best staff I have ever seen in a small school. Being a retired Army I know what pride is and what pride can do to an organization. Seeing what the staff of this school is doing for the children, I can tell that the staff has pride on everything they do. They go that extra mile on helping/teaching the children. The biggest problem that I see, is that we don't have enought parent envolvement. It's seems like it's always the same parent that I see at any school or PTO meetings that shows up. But yet, the first one to complaint is the one that never seen the inside classroom of their child.

Gadsden Elementary School
1660 South Goodwin Circle, Gadsden, SC  29052
Last modified Gadsden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gadsden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top