Gaffney, SC

Posted August 20, 2014
I have had two children and now a grand child going through B.D. Lee Elementary School. I have not experienced anything other than outstanding leadership and a positive atmosphere at this school. The teachers take so much pride in their work and students. I can say that B. D. Lee Elementary is there to educate the children and distill morals and values in these children. I don't think B. D. Lee could have a better principle than Mrs. Sharon Jefferies. Mrs. Jefferies has always had an open door policy and is a professional educator. Mrs. Jefferies is always eager to help out the children and her community. I give B.D. Lee Elementary a A+.

Posted May 26, 2014
I don't know who dr. Harris is but BD LEE is my school district and I deal with Ms. Jeffries. Now I have foster children and they can be difficult at times with the readjustment and all and I think her and her staff do an amazing job with the academic , after school care, extra cariticular activities as well as disciplinary actions...thank you ms. Jeffries. ...RB

Posted June 15, 2004
I have found this school to be exceptable. Dr. Harris and staff are always available to assist parents to better educate their children.

B. D. Lee Elementary School
401 Overbrook Dr, Gaffney, SC  29341
Last modified B. D. Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B. D. Lee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top