Posted March 25, 2010
I am sad to say that our great principal Mrs Ruppe was moved to a new school we all miss her .But we do have some very good teachers at the school .They love there job and all the kids if you are looking for a school to put your kids in this is the one you and your kids will be very happy .

Grassy Pond Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2009

Grassy Pond Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
I am a volunteer at Grassy Pond Elementary School. I find the school to be very friendly and welcoming when I am there. I help with the K-5 class and the principal there is very helpful.

Posted March 20, 2006
I am very pleased with grassy pond elementary.My daughter never wants to miss anything. She wants to be invoved in everything.

Posted July 25, 2004
What can I say about Grassy Pond? It is a great school, the awards that the school has are numerous. I love it because my kids are really learning there. I don't feel that my kids are being passed over here. I used to spend lots of time with my kids and their homework, but now I have cut the time in half. Why? Because the teachers are doing what they are supposed to do and that is teach them. I enjoy having my kids there

Grassy Pond Elementary School
1146 Boiling Springs Hwy, Gaffney, SC  29341
Last modified Grassy Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grassy Pond Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top