Bad
Good

There are no words!! Home town feel.. Families look out for one another's children. Massive scholarships are awarded to these students every year. I have been blessed to have three children learn and grow with the Gilbert schools .

My school is Gilbert Primary in South Carolina, this school is hands down one of the best schools there is around lexington area. They have a great staff and they honestly care about your beliefs at home and trying to care that over into the school. they make sure our children are taking care of emotionally and mentally. if i ever had to move i would find a way to make sure all four of my children go to Gilbert Primary. One of the highest ranking schools in south carolina and they have made an A for six straight years. I am in love love love with this school.

I am very happy with this school, my son is growing and learning more and more everyday. The teachers are awesome and really care;)

because they made us feel very welcomed here when we moved here 2 years ago. it is a great school and everyone there cares for the children and wants to give them all a great education.

I love this school. My child is in her last year there and she's a little different from other children. But her teacher is awesome and all of the administration there are wonderful. Every time my husband and I have met with them, they've been nothing but caring, nurturing and very understanding people. I would recommend this school to anyone. I wish she could take them all with her as she will be moving to the elementary school next school year.

Love the school!!! my son is involved with a great group of teachers!

Gilbert Primary is an excellent school, yet there is room for improvement. Parental involvement is not a priority; in fact, it seems to be discouraged unless it's involvement in a school-planned event. Ever want to go peek in the classroom window and see what kind of education your child is getting? I did and was quite pleased with the orderly classroom; all students were actively involved, and the teacher was circulating around the room. However, the two times I have done this, I had to beg to be allowed to do this, and I was escorted by office personnel or administration. By the way, I taught for years, and in Aiken Co., it's highly encouraged to get parents in the classroom. Parents are not a burden; they are an asset. I can see now why so many parents are too intimidated to even try visiting/volunteering, especially at this school.

Gilbert Primary is a great school and it starts at the top with its Principals and goes right down to the teachers. They not only teach our kids but nuture them. In order to be a good teacher you have to first enjoy teaching, 2nd you have to be able to love and respect each student for who they are and the charater that each student brings to your class. You have to learn to set an example that you are proud for your students to follow. And that is what our teachers and administrative staff at Gilbert Primary strive to do. I have lived in Gilbert over 20 years and brag daily on the fine schools we have here in our community. We Love and appreciate all of our teachers.

I love this school. It is small, so the teacher/student ratio is better. They do a lot of things for the children. It's safe for my child to go there.

Last modified Gilbert Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2