Bad
Good

It's a great school. The parents and teachers really care about the students. WVP has wonderful activities for all the kids!

This school is great all around. They pratice positive reinforcement, that helps the childrens self esteem, along with getting compliance from them. They have well structured classes that encorporate all sorts of fun while the children are learning. As far as i have seen in k4 and first grade the teachers are wonderful, my kids and i both respect and adore them. They communicate well with parents and honestly love to teach and are amazing at it. I would reccommend this school to anyone with great cofidence in doing so.

I love this school. I think any parent who is willing to put effort into thier childs education will be very impressed. My daughter is going into 5th grade this upcoming year and reads on a high school level and is the same with math. My son is in the primary school now. He is doing wonderful. I think the principle makes a big difference on how sucessful a school is. Our school has great teachers, students, parents, and of course a great principle.

WVP is a great school. The teachers seem to genuinely care about the kids as if they were their own. That ranks pretty high with me. I do, however, agree with the post below about the office staff being rude but luckily most children don t spend very much time in there, only the parents. I can put up with the rudeness if it means my child gets a solid education and I feel that he is. Traffic also flows very smoothly in the mornings. It s not super fast but, hey, we don t need to be driving fast with all the kids out there anyway. I would definitely recommend West View Primary.

I am very disapointed in this school. My son was in preschool since he was two and is advanced for his age. Last year he was at Devon Forest Elem. School and they taught him the proper way to write. Westview Primary teaches him to put tails on his letters. I also don't like how they let the K5 children sit in the main hallway while their teacher is outside. My son does not like going to school here and wishes he was back at his other school. The office workers are also rude. Overall I am very disapointed.

Westview Primary is an awesome school as they are very much on teaching and for the kids to learn there is awesome and I am glad my son is hearing the Pledge of Allegiance as he was unable to do in K at another school. The staff is very caring and seem to be interested in the Kids doing well in their classes. I am pleased to have my boys there.

I have been very pleased with Westveiw Primary school. My child went to a private kindergarten and was very advanced, reading on a second grade level when she started 1rst grade at WP. She has continued to excel. The teachers and staff are awesome.

Last modified Westview Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2