Bad
Good

Absolutely amazing!!! The principal and staff are incredible. The teachers are the best in all of SC as they have the tools and guidance to help each student. My children's love of arts and education have grown drastically since getting into HHA.

I have had the privilege of being an AIMS parent since 2003. The school has maintained a positive school climate and high standard of learning for students and parents alike. The current principal is truly a student-centered administrator. He addresses my child by name and is highly visible and accessible to parents and students throughout the school day and at family events and fundraisers off campus. I am thrilled with the abundant opportunities offered beyond the regular classroom setting. My youngest child has participated in track, robotics, chess club, chorus, and tap dancing! My oldest child, now a freshman in high school, participated in track, steal drums, and dance. Did I mention these are offered FREE to students! My son enjoys school - he is a nine year old boy - and he enjoys school! I couldn't be happier.

As a teacher at AIMS for the last four years, I have witnessed some of the most amazing learning, teaching, collaborating, and child development. It is so wonderful to work in a school where everyone has the same goal in mind: the children. The parents, teachers, support staff, and students all work together to ensure each child has the best chance at success. Our school is welcoming, colorful, exciting, engaging, artistic, busy, creative, challenging, diverse, and just plain awesome. My only wish is that we could expand our student population to give more teachers and children the opportunity to be part of such a fantastic educational experience.

My grandson is in the 2nd grade at AIMS. I could not believe that this was actually a public school. The teachers and staff do a remarkable job with the children. I am excited to know that my granddaughter will also be able to attend AIMS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AIMS.

My grandchildren attend AIMS and I could not be more impressed. The teachers and staff are motivating, encouraging and caring. My grandsons, since attending this school, are highly motivated and happy. It amazes me at how well the staff identifies gifts and talents of the students and then encourages the student to reach higher! thanks Howe Hall Aims! an appreciative grandmother.

Both of my children have been going to AIMS since the program started back in school year 2002/2003 and I can't say enough about. If you are given the opportunity to send your child to this program it will be the best thing you will ever do. There is alot of parents who are involved with the school and it makes you feel like your kids are in goods hands with family members not just another teacher. AIMS is just a close-knet family where your children are learning more about life and who they want to be and that is something that you won't find in other schools.

I have been teaching at this school since it began seven years ago. This is the best school I have ever worked in. The students, parents, administration and students care about their success. Each minute of every day is spent trying the find the true potential in every child.

My son is a second grader at AIMS. I do not have words for the change that has happened in him since starting at the school last year. They really go above and beyond to give these kids a sense of self-worth and self-confidence that will last them a lifetime. My son has learned so much about different religions, races, and beliefs and how to respect everyone as an individual. The Arts aspect is something you will not find anywhere else and the Winter and Spring shows are something you'd expect to see on Broadway. I can't say enough about the school or the people that run it.

My daughter is a first grader at Howe Hall this year and she just loves it! Last year she was in K-5 at another school, and I cannot tell you the difference this new school has made. She has so much more confidence with her work now, and the smaller school environment works for us perfectly! Her teacher is a joy, as is everyone I have come into contact with. Thanks to the staff and administration for making such a great environment for our kids! -Deanna Nussman, Evie's mom

I am a teacher at AIMS and there is no better place to work! I love coming to school everyday. We have the best parents, students, faculty and staff. Teaching through the arts is exciting, fun, and the proof of our success is in the data! Keep up the hard work Howe Hall family!

Last modified Howe Hall Aims Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.