Posted March 05, 2014
a close friend of mine daughter attends this school> I was sadden to discover that she is having bullying problems and yet again nothing is being done about it. No shock to me. They got rid of the worthless principal that they had and apparently there is no difference that is being made. I truly feel bad for these students that have no other choice but to attend this school. being a parent myself, if I had to drive my child almost an hour away, i most certainly would rearrange my schedule to make this possible. This school was AND STILL IS A DISASTER.!!! Sadly, no one cares enough to do a darn thing about it.

Leavelle Mccampbell Middle School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
I think Leavelle McCampbell Middle School is a great school. his school is the best.We have an outstanding principal and a great group of teachers. T

Leavelle Mccampbell Middle School 3

Posted August 16, 2013
I see the negative reviews about this school and it really saddens me . This is my child's first year , in this school. First of all , I am thankful the Principal has been replaced. As far as the bullying , if my child is bullied or beat on ,I myself will get law enforcement and every other means possible involved . Not to mention the child's parents will hear from me personally along with their child. I ask my children daily if they have any problems at school. I pray all goes well for the children and everyone has a safe school year !

Posted July 07, 2013
This school should be called 'ENTER at YOUR OWN RISK MIDDLE SCHOOL'. The Principal runs thus school like a JOKE!!! She is a poor example for someone representing a Middke School. Parents BEWARE! Your children will NOT be safe in thus schoo 'll. She does absolutely NOTHING to protect the innocent student. The School Board should be ashamed of them selves for alliwing such a person to run this school. They are aware of her unprofessionalism and do NOTHUNG about it byt keep their mouths clised. Shsme on them.!!!

Posted May 05, 2013
This is a school that needs to be shut down and the Principal fired! I am the friend of a parent whose child was brutally beaten by another student, the school did not call the police or an ambulance for the young child beaten, and the parent was called over an hour after the incident occurred. The child required immideate medical treatment. This is a dangerous school, with high turnover of teachers and students. Do not let your child walk through the doors of this nightmare of a school. Shame on the school board for looking the other way! This school is known as a problem school and it is only getting worse!

Posted March 15, 2012
This is the worst school ever! They do nothing to protect children from bullying. They have a policy called due process that gives more protection to the bully than it does the victim. They can't keep teachers and the school is continually run with substitutes. They do have some really good teachers but they don't get the recognition they deserve because the school is too clouded in controversy by all the other problems they have. I would not recommend anyone send their child here until the board of education steps in and makes some serious changes.

Leavelle Mccampbell Middle School 0

Posted February 17, 2010
Leavelle Rocks as a former student,who son goes there,and whoes parents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc have also the same teachers of 30 years ago r there that is dedication,it is a close community the principle is wonderful,I had an accident dropping my other children off at bird,my youngest and oldest that goes to leavelle were with me mrs.Barnwell came to the accident and followed us to the emergency room.Leavelle and Byrd are Great schools,with great teachers and principles and a good community,especially for what it has been threw. have

Posted September 09, 2009
This is my sons first year here. It is only 4 wks. into the school year and already I am not happy. The only homework he usually has is defining vocabulary words in LA and in Science. Of course, he has also has Math. I feel like Science needs to be more than just vocabulary words and definitions. They are not applying the vocabulary to anything. Some of the teachers give the stupidist homework, like drawing pics of the vocabulary words(that are not even verbs they're adj.) Also, my son wrote down a whole homework assignment just for the teacher to say they didn't have to do it. I'm not impressed with this school at all, and trying to find transportation to another.

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008
Lack of parent and teacher support by administration (primarily the Principal) at this school is prominent. The school still has a lack of activities for the students who need it (Honors). Teachers are not provided with the support that is needed. Key teachers have left (turnover has been huge) and have been replaced with teachers who lack the skills need to reach middle school students. Parents - we pulled our children for this exact reason. Sending them to better prepared schools. Administration is not prepared for the task at hand. All that is seen from the outside is 'show' for publicity purposes, this was not the intent of Mr. Lamback when he returned to LMMS. Compare LMMS to other area schools....

Leavelle Mccampbell Middle School
82 Canal St, Graniteville, SC  29829
Last modified Leavelle Mccampbell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leavelle Mccampbell Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top