Graniteville, SC
Students enrolled: 1,192

Posted October 29, 2014
First year at Midland Valley High School and so far I have found an administration who is responsive and available, teachers are professional and caring about the student. So far, off to a good year. I appreciate the hard work that the principal, teachers and students are doing.

Midland Valley High School 1

Posted May 11, 2013
This has got to be the worst school I have ever been too. They told me I have a .4 GPA. I dropped out of Midland Valley High School, because the teachers are unprofessional. I went to a online school, and Graduated with a 3.66 GPA.

Posted November 14, 2010
Last year, I went to Fox Creek High School and HATED it. This year I'm at Midland Valley and I LOVE it. The kids are awesome, everyone will talk to you. The teachers really care about your grades and are ready to help you at any point. For once, I actually have homework and I'm happy about it because I never got it at Fox Creek. I'm challenged here and I like that. They're doing a great job prepping us for college. Drama seems to be nonexistant because everyone just kinda shakes it off since there are so many people around. The kids genuinely care about the school and it's great. I'm really happy to be at Midland Valley and for the first time, I'm actually enjoying high school.

Midland Valley High School 1

Posted September 02, 2009

Posted August 20, 2009
Excellent Staff and Athletic Program. 2009 CSRA MV Mustangs Softall Team of the Year. Athletic Director and head Softball Coach Michelle Yeater is 2009 Coach of the year in the CSRA! We love our MUSTANGS!

Posted July 31, 2009

Midland Valley High School 3

Posted May 20, 2009
The guidance counselors are great. They really care about students. There are also many great teachers there. I would not recommend that your child ride a bus to and from Midland Valley because if there is an issue you will get no assistance from the transportation department nor the principal of the school.

Midland Valley High School 0

Posted February 04, 2008
I graduated from MVHS and I was in the ROTC program, I made lots of friends that I wouldn't have made in any other group or organization. Of course I'm gonna say the leadership was great it's my school. Go Mustangs!!!

Posted September 24, 2007

Midland Valley High School 2

Posted June 28, 2007

Midland Valley High School
227 Mustang Dr, Graniteville, SC  29829
Last modified Midland Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midland Valley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top