Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Because if it did, the students would not have been very ignorant. The adults were ignorant as well.

First year at Midland Valley High School and so far I have found an administration who is responsive and available, teachers are professional and caring about the student. So far, off to a good year. I appreciate the hard work that the principal, teachers and students are doing.

This has got to be the worst school I have ever been too. They told me I have a .4 GPA. I dropped out of Midland Valley High School, because the teachers are unprofessional. I went to a online school, and Graduated with a 3.66 GPA.

Last year, I went to Fox Creek High School and HATED it. This year I'm at Midland Valley and I LOVE it. The kids are awesome, everyone will talk to you. The teachers really care about your grades and are ready to help you at any point. For once, I actually have homework and I'm happy about it because I never got it at Fox Creek. I'm challenged here and I like that. They're doing a great job prepping us for college. Drama seems to be nonexistant because everyone just kinda shakes it off since there are so many people around. The kids genuinely care about the school and it's great. I'm really happy to be at Midland Valley and for the first time, I'm actually enjoying high school.

Excellent Staff and Athletic Program. 2009 CSRA MV Mustangs Softall Team of the Year. Athletic Director and head Softball Coach Michelle Yeater is 2009 Coach of the year in the CSRA! We love our MUSTANGS!

The guidance counselors are great. They really care about students. There are also many great teachers there. I would not recommend that your child ride a bus to and from Midland Valley because if there is an issue you will get no assistance from the transportation department nor the principal of the school.

I graduated from MVHS and I was in the ROTC program, I made lots of friends that I wouldn't have made in any other group or organization. Of course I'm gonna say the leadership was great it's my school. Go Mustangs!!!

the current administration is awful. The band is the best thing at the school. ROTC its a joke. my kids were in no way prepared for college from MVHS. until all kids in aiken county receive the same education then nothing will change. Go to a charter or private school, I don't recommend any HS in Aiken County.

Last modified Midland Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.