Bad
Good

Good school! We were warmly greeted with a smile as soon as we walked in the door. The lady in the office was friendly, helpful and informative. Looking forward to the start of a new school year.

Love this school! I have 2 children that have went thru this school, K-5 thru 5th. Love, love, love the teachers..well most of them!

Wonderful school. Love the staff (except for the lady at the front desk-she CAN be pretty rude and appear uninterested in helping you).

We have a 4th grader there this year. He has been there since 1st.grade. The teachers/pricipal have been / are wonderful. Like others have stated, the front office needs a lot of work. They are very rude and short with you when you walk in. They act like it bothers them if you come up there or call due to a problem. If they don't like their job,then ought to leave. They are the first people that you see when you enter the school, and they are bringing the school down

Terrible front office ladies, rude, they are horrible, as stated from other parent review on here, we moved from a wonderful district this is just poor, my children however have wonderful teachers this year and have made great friends, but the office staff is terrible, worst I have EVER seen. I'm not just a parent but a volunteer, never been treated so poorly. The secretary and other lady maybe the attendance clerk, they act as though they dislike people, and are discriminatory towards parents they like and don't like. This office staff is suppose to be the first people that greet you, they are giving the school a bad name, changes need to be made. .

After moving and leaving an amazing school district, I am very disappointed, I have a k5 and a 1st grader, although my first grader has a fantastic teacher, I am not thrilled with how my k5 student has been worked with, also the front desk ladies, that are supposed to represent the school, are not very friendly, nor are they helpful. We miss our old school very much, friendly welcoming staff, and helpful, informative, and encouraging to the whole family, there is also no concern for a child's sugar intake or their teeth for that matter, my k5 comes home with candy everyday. School needs work for sure, Let's hope next year will improve, because there is not another school in our area!

I have a 1st and 4th grader at REC. My family and I have been thrilled with the school. We have had fabuous teachers and love the level of involvement from the principal and assistnant prinicipal.

Last modified Robert E. Cashion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.