Bad
Good

Cherrydale Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2013
I am a proud parent of this school,,Cherrydale is a great school,I have 2 children here.Cherrydale puts there students 1st,,my kids are honor roll students has been since they entered this school.The staff is great but the teachers are greater!!Mrs.Black the principal,,is a very caring principal.Some may think that she's mean but she only MEANS what she says!!!! When you as a parent sends your children to school Im sure you don't send them to misbehave,,,as we all know children act different away from there parents and I am a parent of a child that does this,,,so remind your children before they go to school,,how important it is to behave in school because this causes problems for the entire school,,So there will be actions takin and I do believe the same rules applys to All schools.I wishthis school went to the 12th grade!!!!!!!Team Cherrydale all year round! Our Students R Our Future!!!So always remember that it Starts at Home. I'm a Proud Panther Parent!!!! Sincerely , " Ms.MJ"

Cherrydale Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2013
We moved our son from an IB school to Cherrydale. The single gender program has changed my world! It only took eight weeks, and my son's teacher, not only has my son reading at grade level...he is off the charts for map reading and math scores. The principal is amazing. She leads an excellent group of teachers. There were no male teachers at the IB school that my son attended last year. This school not only has male teachers, for my son to look up to, during the school day....this school has a mentoring program after school that teaches boys life skills. The assistant principal and several male teachers offer a program called Visionary. It makes me feel blessed that I don't just have one teacher, but I have a team of teachers, led by an excellent principal that volunteer their time, to insure that my son gets academics and life lessons. One of my concerns as a parent is the safety of my chilrd. This school trains parent volunteers and the title I facilitator has been wonderful to me, each time that I have volunteered. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS SCHOOL, I ONLY WISH THAT I'D KNOWN ABOUT IT SOONER!

Cherrydale Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2012
We have had many problems with this school. My son has been here for 1 year and hopefull we will be able to transfer to another school for next year. The administration is difficult to work with. My son was "off the charts" academically according to the teacher, yet continued to get in trouble for disciplinary problems. They dont allow parent to volunteer in the school. After interacting with the staff at PTA and parent meetings, nearly every individual, including the principal, assistant principal, social worker, guidance couselor, etc. are extremely unprofessional. I would not recommend this school to anyone. My son's teacher even expressed hope that my son would get into a better school next year.

Cherrydale Elementary School
302 Perry Rd, Greenville, SC  29609
Last modified Cherrydale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.