Greenville, SC

Thomas E. Kerns Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2014
T.E.K. Is an excellent school! My (2) children attended this school for two years and both of my girls made the honor roll and pulled up their grades. Ms. Wineberger and Mrs. Browning were their teachers and they made such an impact on my children. We had to relocate and change schools last year. Since then their grades have dropped a bit. Also, the staff at the new school and level of communication between parents and teachers pales in comparison to T.E.K. If I had a choice, I would drive my girls to Thomas E. Kerns everyday, despite the commute!

Thomas E. Kerns Elementary School 4

Posted December 04, 2008
This is my daughters first year in public school, and I was worried that she would have a hard time adjusting, but the teachers and administration worked with me to make sure my child is getting the same education she has been a custom to. She is doing excellent.

Posted December 04, 2008
My child went to Thomas E. kerns for 2 years. I don't thank the teachers care much about the kids or if they learn anything.

Posted October 21, 2008
This is my son's first year attending Thomas E. Kearns. He is a child that hasnt had the best years in school due to severe behaviour and emotional problems. This is the 4th Elementary school my son has attended and I must say the 1st to go above and beyond to help me and my son to get the help he needs so that he can excel personally and academically. He is a very smart child but was in need of stability in a school with a staff that had a genuine heart and compassion to help instead of being a disservice to him and suspending him repeatedly like a school did in Pickens County ( East End Elementary). I am grateful to finally have a team of people on my side to uplift & support me in getting my son the testing & structure he needs to help him

Thomas E. Kerns Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2008
I don't particularly care for this school various things have happened to my son (in both of the two years it's been open) and it's like pulling teeth to get any help almost everyone wants to pass your problem off on someone else. I just don't feel like some (not all) of the staff care about children.

Posted November 14, 2007
This is the second year(2007-2008) that this school has been open and we(my son and I) love it.

Thomas E. Kerns Elementary School
6650 Frontage Rd at White Ho, Greenville, SC  29605
Last modified Thomas E. Kerns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas E. Kerns Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top