Greenville, SC

1 star

Alexander Elementary School 1

Posted March 14, 2014
The bully problem in kindergarten of all grades is NOT addressed properly. My son is still harassed after 100 days of school.

Alexander Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
I love our School because the Teachers & Staff are so involved about helping our children learn the most they can! Incentives that make the kids want to learn. The excitement in my daughters voice when she wins Eagle bucks to get a prize with because she helped out or was good in class. The school holds many classes for families to learn to help their children with their class/home work. If there is something a family or individual needs & Alexander doesn't have it they go the extra mile to get what is needed.

Alexander Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Alexander is a school that is dedicated to helping students learn and achieve every goal possible. They have great leadership, starting from the principal on down. My son has learned a great deal at this school whereas compared to his learning at previous schools. In the community and surrounding places, everyone brags on this school and wishes that it was a middle and high school as well. Everytime my son tells people what school he goes to, they always say in response that Alexander Elementary School is a great school and that their kids went there and/or presently going there. I love it and not only is my son a part of it, I am as well. Thank God for this school!!

Alexander Elementary School
1601 West Bramlett Rd, Greenville, SC  29611
Last modified Alexander Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alexander Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top