Bad
Good

The area around this school may not be ideal, but both my children have had an excellent teacher while attending this school, Ms.Key and Mrs. Supler. My oldest son had some behavioral issues and his teacher did her best to help him. The school tried hard to accommodate him and communicate with us. My youngest son entered 3rd grade struggling to read. Thanks much in part to an excellent teacher, he was on a 4th grade level of reading by the end of the year. This teacher went above and beyond what was expected of her! She called to introduce herself at the beginning of the year and even called to tell me positive news about my child during the year. It was evident she truly cared about every child in her class! The office staff is laid back and easy to deal with. I like that the school is small;it makes it more personable. Not every teacher or classmate at this school has been a dream come true,but overall I think Alexander has been a good school for our family. I give it 4 stars!

The bully problem in kindergarten of all grades is NOT addressed properly. My son is still harassed after 100 days of school.

I love our School because the Teachers & Staff are so involved about helping our children learn the most they can! Incentives that make the kids want to learn. The excitement in my daughters voice when she wins Eagle bucks to get a prize with because she helped out or was good in class. The school holds many classes for families to learn to help their children with their class/home work. If there is something a family or individual needs & Alexander doesn't have it they go the extra mile to get what is needed.

Alexander is a school that is dedicated to helping students learn and achieve every goal possible. They have great leadership, starting from the principal on down. My son has learned a great deal at this school whereas compared to his learning at previous schools. In the community and surrounding places, everyone brags on this school and wishes that it was a middle and high school as well. Everytime my son tells people what school he goes to, they always say in response that Alexander Elementary School is a great school and that their kids went there and/or presently going there. I love it and not only is my son a part of it, I am as well. Thank God for this school!!

Last modified Alexander Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.