Bad
Good

Excellent school! Excellent Teachers. Wonderful environment. Love Sara Collins Elementary. The IB syllabus is what attracted me to send my son to Sara Collins and he is doing awesome. Thanks for the everyone who is serving Sara Collins :)

What an amazing learning environment for children! Parents and community members are very involved to support all students. The teachers, staff, leadership are top notch! After reviewing and visiting many other schools, I would not have my children attend any where else! Simply the best!

Sara Collins is an amazing school! The teachers and staff are great and our children have made so many wonderful friends! The PTA is incredible too!

WE LOVE Sara Collins! The staff are all wonderful and incredibly supportive of the students. There is such a feeling of family here. Excellent school spirit!! Just a special place to be. Would not want to be anywhere else!

The teachers and the PTA make this a wonderful school. My kids are in the challenge and the math olympiads program. They are not only learning but they are made to think outside of the box and apply themselves. I appreciate the diversity of the school and truly believe that it will make my kids a more worldly person.

I have been at Sara Collins as a parent for 6 years and have 5 more to go. I could not ask for a better environment for my children. I am pleased with Sara Collins and their staff. My children have been more than prepared for middle school and have developed and love for learning.

My daughter started here last year and I was pleasantly surprised by everything that she has learned and how great Mrs. Hook is! I seriously considered moving out of state before my children got old old enough to go to school because all of the schools I looked into just weren't that nice, but Sara Collins Elementary is an International Baccalaureate school and I now know why they have a waiting list a mile long!

The education my children are receiving here has way exceded my expectations! My husband and I are very pleased with the whole package!

This is an incredible school. I am new to this area, so my daughter attended another school for k-5 and 1st grade. The level of education at this school versus other is amazing. My son is now in the k5 program, and can read on a first grade level. He is already learning the value of money and adding and subtracting. These are things the other school's k-5 program did not offer. I am a hands on parent, so luckily I teach my kids at home as well as being involved at school, but I see a big difference in the syllabus. I would recommend this school to any new families in the area.

Last modified Sara Collins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.