Greenville, SC

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007
I have been very pleased with the school and the teachers.They all have been very caring about my child even the teachers he doesn't*t have.He has learned a great deal in the year that he has been there. The principle at the school you can*t say enough about he is very visible to every one he is out AND about the school unloading cars every morning and always has a hello and a smile for you this is something special cause this doesn't*t happen at a lot of our schools.

Posted August 30, 2005
I think East North Street is a spectacular school for any child ages K4 thru 5th grade to attend. The quality of academic programs is a plus. The extracurricular activities and the availability of music, art and sports are good. It helps build the students' character and gives them motivation. The level of parent involvement I think is high.

East North Street Academy 4

Posted November 30, 2004
I love my childs teacher, Ms Dunn. She is a great teacher who cares about the children. She tries very hard to help our children in every way possible. I couldn't of been more happier with Ms Dunn. I'm glad that she is my daughters teacher and we love her.

East North Street Academy
1720 East North St, Greenville, SC  29607
Last modified East North Street Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East North Street Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top