Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

estamos muy agradecidos con la escuela, mi hija ama su escuela y lo especial de sus maestras, nuestra experiecia ha sido muy linda,ella ha progresado grandemente ,todo su personal es muy especial.

Hollis is a wonderful Title I school that has many resources such as Afterschool Programs and now Arts and Science Days, complete days just for those subjects! I have taught here for 6 years and have seen many changes from year-around to normal schedule, but we have endured and our kids are performing. We have missed AYP for 2010-2011 but hope to be back on track for 2011-2012. We have a behavior intervention system in place (PBIS) where students are rewarded for doing the right things -- I love this school it gives students lots of attention and the staff cares about their success and well being (we send food home, give them shoes, bookbags, etc.).

My daughter Mia loves Hollis. The teachers she have had over the past four years were excellent,and I'm sure this one this year will be too.

I am a Hollis junkie. I have had the privilege of working alongside the faculty for the last five yrs. The school has changed somewhat over the last two years. We lost some good teachers but still have a cohesive group who work for the students first. Discipline is no more here a problem than any other school with 500+ of young individuals learning about life and what it takes to survive in this world. I have a son that has attended Hollis since K4. He leaves fifth grade this year. I would not have wanted him anywhere else.

Last modified Hollis Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.