Bad
Good

My son goes here on special permission and loves this school he has improved a whole lot and his meeting with all his teachers just showed me how much they actually do care about their students. I couldn't pick a better school for my son.

Love this school, love the teachers. They care about their students. I know that my child is getting a great education.

My daughter is in third grade, her teacher Mrs. Owens is WONDERFUL!!! She cares about her students and their education. I give kudos to Mrs. Owens she really is a WONDERFUL teacher. She is easy to speak with and their is sooo much more I could say about her so kudos to Mrs. Owens.

My oldest son had been to 7 schools from kindergarten through the end of second grade. Needless to say, by the time he hit Lake Forest, he needed a LOT of help. The faculty and staff at LFE have been SUPERB in helping him grow in knowlege, wisdom, social ability, and emotional maturity. I can't say enough good things about this school, especially the Resource and Speech programs. Never in 6 other schools did a set of educators take as much care of my son as the LFE group has, and our family considers ourselves SO lucky to have moved into their neighborhood. Now that my younger son attends school, there is no place I'd rather he attended than Lake Fores.

I have two children at Lake Forest and we absolutely love it! Everyone there is super nice and they welcome the Good News Club there every week. I wouldn't want my kids to go anywhere else!

I think lake forest is an excellent school they really care about there students the teachers are very understanding and are willing to go the extra mile to give you child that extra help that he or she may need i have a 5 year old in ms nations class and she has been so patient in helping him i would give this school 10 stars thanks to the staff for being so caring

Last modified Lake Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.