Bad
Good

Lake Forest Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
My son goes here on special permission and loves this school he has improved a whole lot and his meeting with all his teachers just showed me how much they actually do care about their students. I couldn't pick a better school for my son.

Posted October 03, 2011
Love this school, love the teachers. They care about their students. I know that my child is getting a great education.

Posted December 16, 2009
My daughter is in third grade, her teacher Mrs. Owens is WONDERFUL!!! She cares about her students and their education. I give kudos to Mrs. Owens she really is a WONDERFUL teacher. She is easy to speak with and their is sooo much more I could say about her so kudos to Mrs. Owens.

Posted April 23, 2009
My oldest son had been to 7 schools from kindergarten through the end of second grade. Needless to say, by the time he hit Lake Forest, he needed a LOT of help. The faculty and staff at LFE have been SUPERB in helping him grow in knowlege, wisdom, social ability, and emotional maturity. I can't say enough good things about this school, especially the Resource and Speech programs. Never in 6 other schools did a set of educators take as much care of my son as the LFE group has, and our family considers ourselves SO lucky to have moved into their neighborhood. Now that my younger son attends school, there is no place I'd rather he attended than Lake Fores.

Posted September 30, 2008
I have two children at Lake Forest and we absolutely love it! Everyone there is super nice and they welcome the Good News Club there every week. I wouldn't want my kids to go anywhere else!

Lake Forest Elementary School

Posted October 04, 2007
I think lake forest is an excellent school they really care about there students the teachers are very understanding and are willing to go the extra mile to give you child that extra help that he or she may need i have a 5 year old in ms nations class and she has been so patient in helping him i would give this school 10 stars thanks to the staff for being so caring

Posted September 18, 2006
Lake Forest is an awesome school. I have two girls there; they love it.

Posted June 13, 2003
My son was in Mrs. Hill's first grade class last year and she is an excellent teacher, and my son learned so much. The school is also beautiful and well maintained.

Lake Forest Elementary School
16 Berkshire Ave, Greenville, SC  29615
Last modified Lake Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.