Mitchell Road Elementary School 4

Posted November 15, 2014
My children have had a good experience with this school until recently when they got a new principal. The teachers are the best but the new principal is still reveling in new found power. Scared of what the future holds for this school that is already struggling to keep its population. Mitchell Rd. would not be the same without Nerissa!!

Posted July 02, 2014
My children arrived at Mitchell Road Elementary School from New York in 2009. The teachers welcomed them with opened arms and made the transition seamless. Every single teacher at MRES has been exceptional with my children. The teachers really at this school truly have a passion for teaching and help the students to understand and execute the work at hand. I love MRES!

Posted November 12, 2012
This is the best elementary school my children have been at since living in the US. I am originally from Colombia South America and arrived 5 years ago with my 2 daughters. While in our country they were in private school I was with some fear of putting them in public schools specially my 9 year old because she was born with a syndrome and I was scared of bullying. I talked with the principal Mrs. Lewis and she put my daughter with the best teacher " Mrs Oliver". Had a great experience with my daughter and now I just entered my 5 year old to kindergarden. They care for the students and the children and families that go to the school seem all good people.

Posted April 12, 2012
Wonderful school with a family feel. Great teachers that love kids and care about their school!

Mitchell Road Elementary School 2

Posted July 16, 2010
This school has gone downhill. Bullying, lack of discipline and influx of disruptive children whose parents are leaving it up to the school to provide structure all = school with lost standards.

Mitchell Road Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
Mitchell Road is a great school. The Teachers are wonderful and the staff are great to. MY child love going to this school and i love that she is getting a great education there

Posted September 04, 2007
mitchell road is a wonderful school. teachers and staff are very caring. mitchell rd. is very up to parr with the childrens and parents and the P.T.A is Great.

Posted July 16, 2007
This school is superb in every way. The teachers prepare the students for success, the parents assist the teachers in every way possible, and the leaders are devoted to bringing balance throughout the school and community.

Posted February 05, 2007
Mitchell Road is an excellent school all around. The administration, the classroom teachers and the related arts teachers are all top-notch. The PTA is very involved and provides a lot of extras, from volunteers to books to money. The atmosphere is consistently positive and welcoming. The school offers a wide range of activities including chorus, circus skills and special art instrution. My children have attended since 2001 and we have never had a teacher who was any less than superb.

Mitchell Road Elementary School 0

Posted January 11, 2005
My two step children were enrolled at this school two years ago. It was a wonderful experience, and the teachers were such a pleasure to deal with! Everyone truly cares about the children at this school. Thank you so much!

Mitchell Road Elementary School
4124 East North St, Greenville, SC  29615
Last modified Mitchell Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top