Greenville, SC

Posted July 25, 2013
Pelham Road Elementary is a great school with experienced teachers and wonderful leadership. Excellent parental involvement and an overall positive learning environment.

Posted April 17, 2012
I am newly shifted to Greenville and looking for a good school for my 6 years old son. I was just browsing thru to see school rating in the surrounding area of greenville. My friend praised a lot about this school and suggested me to admit my son in this school only.

Posted October 19, 2010
There's lots of activities always going on in the school!

Posted October 18, 2010
I love how the parents, teachers, and students work together to make this school a pleasant learning environment. The PTA works very hard to keep parents informed and welcomed. Pelham Road Elementary is a breath of fresh air!

Posted October 14, 2010
PRE is a wonderful school! The teachers are great! There is a real sense of community here!

Posted October 13, 2010
Pelham Road Elementary is such a "family friendly" school. Our parent involvement is outstanding and our school spirit soars!

Posted October 13, 2010
It is like one HUGE family!!!!!

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted May 29, 2007
My family has been involved with PRE for 3 1/2 years. We absolutely love it! The parent participation is amazing. This is their second year in their new $11 million dollar building. The teachers are outstanding and truly care for their students. The related arts, P.E., Art and Music, are an added bonus. My kids love their time in the computer lab. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. The only downfall, in my opinion, is their lack of extra-curricular activities for the kids. They do offer chorus and puppeteers but that is only for fourth and fifth graders. Overall it is an excellent school and I am so very happy that my children are able to attend it.

Posted September 15, 2005
Top notch! Great facilities (just finished all new construction), excellent teachers, good principal. Pelham Road provides a solid foundation (academically & socially) for kids to get a head start.

Pelham Road Elementary School
100 Allstar Way, Greenville, SC  29615
Last modified Pelham Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pelham Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top