Bad
Good

Had a bad experience with the school. The class teachers are very unfriendly, do not communicate with parents. Never felt they care of children's feelings. They just work mechanically. My kids are very intelligent but there was no motivation by the teacher. I worked hard with my kids academically and teachers would not appreciate even ones or reward the child.

Pelham Road Elementary is a great school with experienced teachers and wonderful leadership. Excellent parental involvement and an overall positive learning environment.

I am newly shifted to Greenville and looking for a good school for my 6 years old son. I was just browsing thru to see school rating in the surrounding area of greenville. My friend praised a lot about this school and suggested me to admit my son in this school only.

There's lots of activities always going on in the school!

I love how the parents, teachers, and students work together to make this school a pleasant learning environment. The PTA works very hard to keep parents informed and welcomed. Pelham Road Elementary is a breath of fresh air!

PRE is a wonderful school! The teachers are great! There is a real sense of community here!

Pelham Road Elementary is such a "family friendly" school. Our parent involvement is outstanding and our school spirit soars!

My family has been involved with PRE for 3 1/2 years. We absolutely love it! The parent participation is amazing. This is their second year in their new $11 million dollar building. The teachers are outstanding and truly care for their students. The related arts, P.E., Art and Music, are an added bonus. My kids love their time in the computer lab. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. The only downfall, in my opinion, is their lack of extra-curricular activities for the kids. They do offer chorus and puppeteers but that is only for fourth and fifth graders. Overall it is an excellent school and I am so very happy that my children are able to attend it.

Last modified Pelham Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.