Greenville, SC

Welcome Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2013
my daughter is going into third grade this year at welcome. so far shes had great teachers. the principle is awesome!!! she is very engaged with the kids and parents. theres only been one situation that bothers me. my daughter is well advanced for most students so far in her class. she will be in challenge classes this year and shes been "teacher" for many students that is not as advanced. at first I was proud that she was capable of helping others. but then I realized it wasn't a few times it was daily!! the teacher told me it helps her because " I cant be in all places at once"

Welcome Elementary School 5

Posted October 10, 2007
This school is great. All three of my children go to Welcome. My oldest, who is in 5th now, has been going there since 4k, I also have a first grader and 5k going now. I have had a problem once or twice with things but have always gotten good results. Welcome teachers and staff love these kids ~ and not just the good ones. lol they all know my oldest by name and seem to put them in with other teachers that can deal with thier temperment. I reccomend this school to everyone. They are very involved and do all possible to get the parents involved as well. I just wish that the area middle school was as good.

Welcome Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2007
I have two children in this school and I absolutely love it. My son, who is in 1st grade, is all boy and his teacher understands that. She disciplines him as needed, but she does it to cause him to change his behavior not his personality. This was not the case with the school that he attended the two years prior. My daughter who was a straight-A student at her previous school remains so. I appreciate her teacher because he doesn't play favorites. He treats every student equally, which is a problem that I had at our previous school. Most parents love the idea of their child being a teacher's pet, not I. I believe that we need to teach our children early in life that they will not always have a world that caters to them.

Welcome Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2007
Will My kids love this school and I think it's a great school.My kids grades are good.My youngest who failed K-5 last year at Greenbrier is doing so much better at Welcome, you can see the improvement. I don't care what anybody else say this is a great school. Another reason why I love this school you see so many range of colors getting along so well and the teachers here treat everybody equal. If I could rate welcome I would give it a 10.

Welcome Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2005
This school is awful. my daughter hasnt learned nothing this year, the teacher started the second quarter talkin about failing her and now she says she sure my daughter will fail. she seems like shes at the same place she was when she started the school year, we can only teach so much at home and it seems she taught nothing at school. I've tried to get the teacher switched with no help principal has ignored me and handed off everything i did to the asst principal which doesnt call me back. my child will not be going there next yr and my son wont ever start there when times comes.

Welcome Elementary School
36 East Welcome Rd, Greenville, SC  29611
Last modified Welcome Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Welcome Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top