Bad
Good

The principal is absolutely outstanding and it should be noted that she was just awarded Principal of the Year for Greenville county this year!!! The low rating of this school is so shocking to me because I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else. My children's experience and educational growth at this school has been phenomenal! The heartfelt care for each student from the teachers and staff is amazing. 5 stars all the way!

We have lived a lot of different places and my children have been in different schools. I'm happy that we are settling down in such a great place. We are very impressed w the staff and programs at Greenbrier. The teachers that my children have had really do care and are wonderful. Nicky Andrews is one of the best principals my children have had. Love Greenbrier!!!

This is a great school with caring teachers and the best principal in Greenville County!!

The "low" rating of a 6 for Greenbrier makes me sad. This will be our 7th year with a student at Greenbrier. Nothing but good things to say about the school. Any issues we've ever had have been immediately addressed by the teachers. The principal is very involved with student life and knows almost all by name. She has done great things to improve the school in her 7 years. Parents have plenty of opportunities for involvement in the school. Teachers welcome the chance to have parental help! Don't base your school choice solely on testing scores. Those results never show the whole picture.

I adore this school!!! My daughter has attended Greenbrier since kindergarten. She will complete the 5th grade in a few weeks. I have loved all of her teachers. I am pleased with the administration!! The staff as a whole is extremely friendly!!! I feel blessed to have had such an ideal experience!!!

I love everything about this school! Teachers and staff prove to me that I was right in moving my family to this area.

My son is in second grade. This school is allowing him to be bullied and doing nothing about it. This is NOT the school of kindness. The teachers are there only to draw a paycheck and nothing more. My son has only been at this school this year and it will certainly be his last year here as well.

Greenbrier has come a long way from where it was, largely due to the leadership of the current principal (Great Schools needs to update the name listed - it isn't correct and hasn't been for at least 4 years). Most of the teachers are actively engaged with the children and provide caring environments in their classrooms. As with any school, there are outliers, but for the most part, our experience at Greenbrier has been positive and our children have flourished there. The main negative I see is the lack of parent involvement. This is NOT due to the lack of opportunities, but it does reflect the attitude of some in the community - this is a real shame because with some additional parents involvement, this could truly be a great school.

Love love love this school! Great teachers, great admin staff, great volunteers, and awesome principal. We have been at Greenbrier for 5 years and our enthusiasm only gets stronger.

Greenbrier is not focused on every child and their education. The principal does not treat every situation the same and chooses to discipline each student differently based on gender, race, etc. This is a school that believes every student should receive a trophy at the end of the year and be rewarded for being the same as each neighboring student. Greenbrier does not teach individuality and real word situations. Multiple complaints about individual teachers are ignored and students suffer.

Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.