Bad
Good

Love Beck Academy. Third child there. Eighth year. Super teachers. Great experiences. Fond memories. Well-prepared students!

I went to Beck for 6th and 7th grade. I honestly have no problem with this school the kids are great when you hang out with the right crowd. The teachers are ok some I feel could be more understanding but there's only a couple I would say aren't so great most are good. We are getting a knew principal this year but from the sounds of it there should be no problems for your kid/ kids.:)

This is an excellent middle school. It is well run and my children have gotten a good education at Beck. I like that the kids all wear uniforms. It eliminates a lot of issues that can arise at this age. The school administration is strict with discipline and does not tolerate any fighting or bad behavior. The kids learn from the beginning that there are consequences to their actions. The PTA is very active at Beck and you see strong parent involvement at the school. I was not sure what to expect when my kids moved to middle school, but the Beck staff takes good care of incoming students and I felt at ease right away. I highly recommend this school.

A lot of these review are old. I don't see these issues they are referring to at Beck now. I have a current 6th grader. I have been extremely happy with Beck as a whole. The current principal is excellent! Teachers and staff have been great. I was nervous about middle school because this is my oldest child. Beck has exceeded my expectations.

I attended this school four years ago and I continue to hear great things about it. Everybody I met there was amazing. The students can be trouble at times but the faculty can resolve the issue in a quick, respectful manner. I can say this school truly changed my life. They gave me tools I can use for a lifetime. I was helped instead of put down like I was at several other schools. My grades went from almost failing to strait A's with the help of all the teachers. Today I still use the tools Beck gave to me. Of all 8 schools I've attended Beck Academy has to be my favorite. It is fun, reasonable, and everyone is great! It truly has a place in my heart and will be forever. Thank you, Beck, for helping me.

Beck Academy teachers care about our children . They are a group of teachers that work together for the students.

Best middle school in the state. Very well run. Every school will have a teacher or two with issues, but all the teachers have been great with my kids and do a wonderful job.

Don't even think about going to this school. It's horible teachers can't control the classroom and horible language is used to a teacher that can't hear, and when she turns around she tells another student to be quiet that didnf't even talk. The 8th grade administrator is also very weird. Her name is Mrs. Abernathey and she may seem nice at first but her attitude depends on weather you want to talk to her or not.

I really like the organization plans and this school always tries to get money by having fundraisers and eventually gifts that are very pithetic....But this school is a the best in Greenville County ( education and organization vise)

It is not the right learning habitat I want my child in. Teachers are weird and awkward, makes me uncomfortable to leave my child there every day of the year.

Last modified Beck Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.