Greenville, SC

Posted February 03, 2013
no matter what anyody thinks about tanglewood it is a great school and i would recomend that anybody looking for a school to go there they have amazong teachers who take time to help either before or after school as well as have days deticated to letting parents come and visit and though they may have fights every school does and they have a strong and wonderful leadership in the building they have assemblys just to talk to the kids about grades and where we stand as well as incintives for the student who obey the rules

Tanglewood Middle School 1

Posted December 23, 2011
Tanglewood is thhe most unfair school in greenville!!!! The principal is the worst of all she walkes around eating cupcakes just looking for trouble!!!!!! AND I HATE THE P.E. TEACHER!!!!! She just thinkes the world belongs to her!!!

Posted May 12, 2010
Tanglewood Middle School has been said to have a bad reputaion. That may be true but all schools have difficulties. Administration, parents, and students are all trying to relieve us from that reputation. Bad things do happen at Tanglewood but bad things happen at every school. While there are problems there is also a lot more good. People only focus on the bad things and don't take time to notice the greatness that the school has. So many people give Tanglewood bad crticism that it really does not deserve.

Posted February 15, 2010
I use to go to Tanglewood Middle School and it was great. Now I am in high school but when I went there it was a great school. I had a lot of fun in that school and felt very safe. The teacher's there are great. I went since 6th grade and to me the school got better every year. It is a great school.

Posted October 27, 2009
Tanglewood is on the move upward with clear directions and leadership. Implimenting new programs and adjusting others will bring Pride in the school once more. Come and see for yourself.

Posted October 19, 2009
Tanglewood has a lot of wonderful things going on. PBIS is being implemented and parents are more concerned and involved. The new principal and administration are really a plus in the right direction. Students are getting used to a different, yet positive school environment. It's a hidden/unrealized jewel in Greenville.

Tanglewood Middle School 1

Posted July 17, 2009

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted June 03, 2006
I go to Tanglewood this year. I'm in the 7th grade and will go to the 8th grade next year! The teachers are wonderful! They are all helpful. Even the teacher I don't have want to know how I am and how my grades are. We have wonderful principals, They work hard to keep everyone in line. Teachers are willing to stay after and help you with your work. Middle school is hard and the stuff at tanglewood are there and ready every morning to help you learn and do whatever they can to help you. I'll cry the day I leave. I'll cry this next week when I have to leave my 7th grade teachers. I alway feel safe at the school! We do have a new school, It's our first year in it. I LOVE TANGLEWOOD!!!!!!! I will always love it!!!

Tanglewood Middle School 4

Posted October 12, 2005
- a former student

Tanglewood Middle School
44 Merriwoods Dr, Greenville, SC  29611
Last modified Tanglewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tanglewood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top