Bad
Good

Posted November 15, 2014
Great school!!!! I'm glad we moved just for my kids to be able to attend this school. Best money ever spent!!!!

Riverside Middle School 1

Posted April 22, 2014
my school is wonderful but the buses is terrible the bus I ride is 221 theres too many kids on the bus and not enough room the kids on the bus physicly threaten you and they will cuss you the 6th graders get treated like garbage and some 7th and 8th graders get in trouble all the time so the bus driver will move you up front and then they bully the 6th graders in the front and take up all the seet so they cant set

Posted April 19, 2014
We recently moved here from NJ and I'm pleased with the school. The teachers have a genuine concern for their students and respond in a timely matter to any concern that is voiced. My son loves the school and the teachers, has made friends and he is finally coming out of his shell. The curriculum is challenging but not overwhelming. I like the parent portal to check on grades at my discretion and there's also a student portal to involve the student in gauging his own progress. The communication between teachers and principles has been good. The only issue I had was with a bus stop incident. The principle was helpful in who I needed to get in touch with to resolve the issue and kept in touch to make sure it was resolved.

Posted July 18, 2013
A fantastic choice of schooling! Wonderful teachers, high education standards, excellent student base, and friendly to all. Expected little but was wonderfully amazed!

Riverside Middle School 4

Posted March 10, 2013
We relocated to the area this school year. The school has been very good for my 8th grader. Academically the teachers are "tough" but not overly so. My son was used to a somewhat lax atmosphere and this year he is actually studying. My son has not had any problems making friends. District is well organized academically.

Riverside Middle School 1

Posted May 17, 2012
Terrible school. They all have liberal views and the first year principal will not address your concerns cause he is to busy and on his power trip ?

Posted November 08, 2008
Having the teacher's grade book availble via the parent's portal is great. I can keep up with my student's grades weekly and don't have to wait for a progress report to become aware of missed assignments. Email updates from the teachers make me feel that I'm aware of my student's progress.

Riverside Middle School 3

Posted November 06, 2008
Although the school has a dress code, I don't see the admin and teachers enforcing it. There are girls wearing embarrasingly short skirts and low-cut blouses. Despite the excellence in the academics, it is unacceptable for students to dress inappropriately.

Riverside Middle School

Posted October 01, 2008
This school is great. My daughter loves her first yar of middle school!

Posted October 01, 2008
I am a student at riverside and this is an awsome school. We have the best teachers ever and I made friends easily. We have great disipline practices and bullies are not tollerated. The best pact scores are located in are school. If you have good grades you get in the classes you should be in, and if you are having trouble you get help. I love this school its amazing.

Riverside Middle School
615 Hammett Bridge Rd, Greer, SC  29650
Last modified Riverside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.