Posted February 22, 2013
Crestview Elementary is an Outstanding School, it is very Structured with great programs for their students. My child had previously attended a private school and due to relocation, my husband and I decided to try Crestview to see how we liked it. I am impressed and Extremely Satisfied with the education that our child has been receiving. Mr. Langston, Mrs. Suber and the staff at Crestview are Wonderful.

Crestview Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2011
This seems to be a great school on the whole. I have two very different students, and they both are challenged daily with the work they are doing. My first grader has another great teacher this year, but my fourth grader is struggling with a teacher, but I appreciate the attention and advice I've received from the principal and the school psychologist. The staff is wonderful, friendly and caring.

Posted March 14, 2011
I love this school my son has been attending Crestview since k5 and is now in second grade. The teachers are absolutely wonderful, they are caring and teach very well. My son has learned so much, and is excited about school every day! GREAT principal Mr. Langston.

Posted November 02, 2010
Our 2 children moved to this school from private school and I was very concerned about the quality of education they would receive and how attentive the teachers would be. We have been very pleased with the staff at this school and how much our kids have learned in the short time they have been there.

Posted October 04, 2009
The school is exceptional in academics and and the teachers are great. They have also won awards nationwide. I have 2 grandchildren who attend this school.

Posted September 18, 2009
The absolute caring of the personnel and the quality of the teachers and curriculum.

Crestview Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
I'm a new parent to this school and my daughter (1st grader) has adapted wonderfully to the school. The pickup system was a bit of a curveball for us, as we had never heard of such a thing, but seems to be well-organized and mostly problem free. Meals are much better than the other public school system we came from, and my daughter comes home daily with lots of positive things. Parent/teacher communication seems above par. Teachers actually have email - and read it!

Crestview Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2008

Posted January 28, 2008
I love the school Crestview, but as far as picking up your child, the system is totally messed up. There is always problems picking up my daughter. The whole picking up ordeal is totally unorganized. My views are changing toward the school because of this. There is no one at the door in the mornings-not one aduld to properly ensure your child enters. If this keeps up then my child will not resume here next year. Thanks

Posted December 14, 2007
With three kids that go to Crestview, we have over the years dealt with nine different teachers. Each and every one has been wonderful! They have each been well educated, caring, and involved, taking the time to get to know my children on a very personal level. I believe the quality of teachers at Crestview also speaks volumes about the leadership at Crestview. Wonderful school!

Crestview Elementary School
509 American Legion Rd, Greer, SC  29651
Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top