No rating

Abundant Life Academy

Private | PK-12 | 122 students

Living in Hardeeville

Situated in a small town neighborhood. The median home value is $112,900. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $686.

Posted April 25, 2012

I have three children that have either attended, graduated from or are still enrolled at Abundant Life Academy. I am extremely pleased with the school and all of my children have loved being there. After reading some of the other reviews, I don't have alot of money, no influential status or anything else. I am just a single mother trying to get the best education for my kids. ALA has always treated my kids with respect and have worked with them to get them ready for the world ahead of them. No school is perfect but this is the best school in the area in my opinion. All of my kids have participated in at least one of the sports programs and also after school activities. One of them even attends church there as well. Since my oldest and youngest kids are 20 years apart, I have had at least one child in the school almost since its inception. I know the school and it is by far the best education for the money around. My grandchildren will even attend the school in a few years.

Posted March 8, 2011

A.L.A. is a great school! My two children attended the academy, participated in sports, graduated, and attended colleges earning four-year degrees. My children loved their years at A.L.A. and are proud that they were Cougars. Its student-teacher ratio made it a perfect fit for our family. I hope that one day my grandchildren will be able to attend A.L.A, too.

Posted February 15, 2011

I am pleased with the school. Small class sizes are great and the public school is less than to be desired

Posted January 26, 2011

Think long and hard before making your child endure the social acceptance that he or she will be put through at any grade level. If as a parent your pockets are deep and you are a high society person then your child has a 75% change of making it in this SCHOOL. Believe me religion has nothing to due with entrance approval. ITS ALL ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE.

Posted November 29, 2010

We are pleased with the choice we have made for our children to enroll them in Abundant Life Academy. They are obtaining excellent academic challenges in a Christian environment. Both of our children have enjoyed their classes, teachers, and athletic opportunities. As an alumni of A.L.A. and college graduate and now professional; I am proud of the school, it's growth, and opportunities it offers to our community.

Posted September 30, 2010

Do not consider this school. If you are new to the area consider any thing but this school. My children attended ALA My oldest chilld is a great student and was cheated out of her place at graduation, my youngest endured more than I care to go into. If you check there are 4 seniors this year. Thanks ALA for the worst years my children could of went through, Oh and please GROW UP things you still say can get back to your past students You would think adults would know better.

Posted March 14, 2010

I am a parent of two children who attend Abundant Life Academy. I am very pleased with the school. They have always been good and fair to my children. They are getting a wonderful education!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 5% 1%

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • AACS
  • ACTS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

Po Box 310