Hickory Grove, SC

Hickory Grove-Sharon Elementary School 2

Posted September 24, 2015
Limited information is provided beyond fund raisers. They are not very friendly there, and I am disappointed that we were assigned there.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 24, 2015
The supervisor on my child'support school bus has been very kind and helful this year.

Hickory Grove-Sharon Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2013
All three of my kids have attended this school and I couldn't ask for more love or attention from the teachers. The staff at this school are wonderful!

Posted February 05, 2009
My oldest son has gone tothis school since the beginning in 4K and it has been a wonderful experience so far. He has loved all of his teachers, but this year his teacher is really the best one yet! Ms. Robbins, 3rd grade teacher, is wonderful with the children! She really cares about the children and has a great relationship with them and their parents! My son loves to have her as a teacher. She gets the kids excited about school and learning. She needs to be applauded, Thank you Ms. Robbins! I am also proud of their Merit Program. It gives the children who need that extra challenge a challenge. I also give high praises to Mrs. Dial , Merit Teacher. I highly recommend this school to anyone! Also, all of the staff has been wonderful including the Principal, Mr. Long.

4901 Hickory Grove Rd, Hickory Grove, SC  29717
Last modified Hickory Grove-Sharon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Grove-Sharon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top