Posted August 12, 2014
My children and I have had nothing but fantastic experiences at HHI SCA. The teachers have been wonderful, open, easy to communicate with, loving, etc. All things a parent hopes for in a teacher. The administration is also very easily accessible, and eager to help your child have the best experience they can. My children have continued to thrive at this school.

Hilton Head Island School For The Creative Arts 4

Posted March 21, 2014
This school is a great enviroment for every kid. I loved the interest they gave my son during difficult times in his grades. He continues to grow and florish with his education. I as a parent see it in my child's learning everyday. I'm so greatful and content. Thanks everyone!

Posted August 15, 2013
I just move to Hilton Head from Texas this year and the transition for my daughter was amazingly easy, the teachers really help my daughter in her adaptation process and me and my wife are greatfull for their effort. Button line great facilities great environment great school. FIVE STARS

Posted June 14, 2011
We love this school. Our children have really done well here. We had wonderful teachers this past year who really cared about our children. I am sure there is good and bad in every school. We have only good things to say about this school and it's teachers.

Hilton Head Island School For The Creative Arts 4

Posted April 22, 2009

Hilton Head Island School For The Creative Arts 0

Posted August 07, 2008
My son loves this school! He has thrived here and been well motivated by most of his teachers. He did have one teacher that was inferior and the next teacher superior. The bottom line is it is the teacher your child gets that determines the outcome of the year regardless of the school you are in. The principal loves the kids and really listens to a parents concerns.

Hilton Head Island School For The Creative Arts 1

Posted March 27, 2008
Unfortunately I don't feel that a large part of the teaching staff really cares about the students they are teaching. I have seen some children not even brought into participation in the class , with others labeled as 'Bad' from previous grades & therefore, not given a chance to show their true potential. Childrens self esteems are being built in elementary school & this treatment can make or break a child's spirit.

Hilton Head Island School For The Creative Arts
10 Wilborn Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC  29926
Last modified Hilton Head Island School For The Creative Arts is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilton Head Island School For The Creative Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top