Holly Hill, SC

Holly Hill Elementary School 5

Posted February 16, 2014
This school is great! I go here and love there motto, goodwill is the monarch of our house. The teachers make learning fun! Nadia L.

Holly Hill Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2007
I get total interaction with her teachers and could not be happier with the results. The incentive programs to encourage these kids to but there best foot forward is awesome. I would not move my child back to private school if they paid me to let her go there. HHE has a diverse racial population.

Holly Hill Elementary School
1490 Brant Ave, Holly Hill, SC  29059
Last modified Holly Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holly Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top