Posted February 23, 2014
Belton-Honea Path is a great school, and it's AFROTC program is one of the best in the state of South Carolina. The teachers care about the students and not just academic, but the overall attitude is great! The teachers are compassionate about their students.

Belton Honea Path High School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
I love 'BHP' Because of the School's spirit, pride to acheive the highest in their eduaction, to making everything to their advantage, fun too.

Belton Honea Path High School 1

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted November 29, 2007
One of the best schools Ive ever been in, its so pretty and so big. Its football feild is gorgeous.

Posted May 28, 2005
- a former student
Good day parents and potential students. My name is Airman 1st Class Rasheed Hester. I am currently an Airman in the U.S. Air Force. I am a graduate of BHP, class of 2004. Bhp has it's high's as well as lows. But the definite high point would be the teachers and staff. Not all of them, but the grand majority of them care about about the students education so sincerely, I have no choice but to commend them publicly. If you are looking for a school that can adapt to a students learnig abilities, this is a good choice. I myself had problems, because I hated math. Because I hated it, I was horrible in it, and I had to take two math courses my 12 grade year. But without the support of the teachers and staff, I never would have made it to where I am now.

Belton Honea Path High School
11000 Beltonhonea Path Highwa, Honea Path, SC  29654
Last modified Belton Honea Path High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belton Honea Path High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top