Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 11, 2015
Mr. Kitt I know I may have spelled his name wrong but he was nice. He also was kind I will never forget. He was concerned about me passing the hsap back then. He was a great guidance counselor. Also for letting my mom and I know about the Middle College. Thanks again!!!

Posted April 02, 2014
I am a parent of Lower Richland High. My eldest daughter graduated in 2012 and currently attends college. She left ready and equipped for the nursing program, already certified. I now have a freshman there and she is doing great. Teachers are on task and the children are learning. I am so glad my child has this awesome experience at a school that is genuinely concerned about educating all children.

Posted September 26, 2013
I am a proud graduate of Lower Richland High School! My oldest child graduated in 2012 and is currently attending college. The principal is friendly and really cares about the kids at the school and those in the community. I volunteer at the school often and try to encourage other parents to the do the same.

Lower Richland High School 3

Posted September 21, 2013
I am currently a junior at this school and I absolutely love it. We do have our down days but overall this is a good school. I think we may need to get uniforms for next year though. The students here are smart but not smart enough to know what they should and shouldn't wear. I think the principal needs to know that. This school is like another home for me and the teachers, staff, and administration are very supportive and occasionally funny. This is a good school to send your child.

Posted May 10, 2013
This school is great. I was hestiate because of the reviews but I was impressed with the overall school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 25, 2012
I am a graduate of Lower Richland High School and I am having a very successful career. I believe students whom want to have a successful high school career; they can. Students can get anywhere from here. Choose success and you will achieve success.

Posted August 23, 2012
I am a Junior at Lower Richland and it really isn't a bad school. I'll admit that it wasn't great when I arrived there my Freshman year but it wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem. In the past year we've improved our HSAP scores and our EOC scores. We've also improved a lot of other things with the new staff. I'm tired of everyone looking in the past! LR is moving on to bigger and better things and we've come a long way. I would change schools for anything. :)

Posted September 22, 2010
I am a gratuate of Lower Richland 1960. We had a reunion with a tour of the school Sat sept 18 2010. we attended the football game friday night, and was happy to see they won one for the class of 1960. 21- 7 over Eau Claire. We were even escorted to mid field and introduced. I thank the Principal for this task. We toured the school Sat morning, and I am very impressed with the curriculem the students are using. Keep up the good work, and I know the graduates will be the Best

Posted April 03, 2010
I have a teenager going to this school and considering the fact that we have moved from another high school in the state and previously another high school in Richland County District 1, I can honestly and truly say that this school is horrible. The children are very unruly, teenage pregnancy rate is high, the staff including the principals are ineffective and just there to get a check. They are really not proactive at all. This is speaking from dealing with them firsthand.

Posted October 15, 2009
I am so proud that my children are a part of this school. The teachers are great and the prinicipal and staff really care about the future of 'each' student. I was really happy to hear that the school received a Palmetto Silver Award. This school has had major changes for the better and that says a lot about the community. I am so proud of this school. If you live in this community you would really be impressed with the structure of this school and it's performance.

2615 Lower Richland Blvd, Hopkins, SC  29061
Last modified Lower Richland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.