Bad
Good

Ballentine is an adequate school for children without an IEP. Study guide after study guide are sent home in the upper grades, so what exactly are the teachers doing? When did teaching become study guides?

This is a national blue ribbon school and there is just none better. The teacher email you multiple times weekly, the social things are just right for the age groups, the teachers care, the parents participate. You will be lucky to find a house in this school area.

I MOVED FROM PENNSYLVANIA AND LOOKED AT MANY SCHOOLS IN THE AREA AND BALLENTINE WAS BY FAR THE BEST THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT TEACHERS THERE AND THE WHOLE STAFF IS VERY WELCOMING AND DEDICATED TO THE CHILDREN.

We moved from a wonderful district in another state. We didn't think we could find a school that met the special needs of our children. Ballentine exceeds our expectations! The staff love their jobs and it shows. The teachers have always welcomed me into their classrooms. Our family loves Ballentine!

I have 9 year old son and 7 years old daughter. Fourth grader and Ist grader. My kids are so happy in this school. Both kids love this school. All the teachers and staff are wonderful. Mrs. Setzer (4th grade) and Mrs. Duncan (Ist grade) and Mrs. Lane for 2nd grade are the best teacher I have ever met.

My son is in 5th grade and my daughter is in 2nd .My kids have been going to BES from last three years.I am highly satisfied with BES.School take care of all kids needs and education things.Teachers are really wonderfull.Ms Davis is best teacher in 5th grade. Garima Srivastava

Last modified Ballentine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.