Johns Island, SC
After care: No

Posted March 04, 2013
I am in my first year teaching at St. John's and I love it. I have worked in other schools and I can truly say that the teachers at SJHS are trying so hard to improve the education for each and every one of their students, as a great education leads to a better quality of life. They are all implementing the best educational methods and working so hard to create positive relationships with everyone in the school. I receive respect from my colleagues and my students are like a family to each other. I could not ask for a better place to be teaching.

Posted November 03, 2012
St. John's High School is a small school where students get lots of one on one attention from teachers. We have many programs that cater to our population of students. I have been a teacher here for over 8 years and enjoy my colleagues, the student body and community involvement.

Posted September 10, 2012
I have been a student at St.Johns High School for 4 years and getting ready to graduate in May. My past experience has been ups and down. I have seen teachers go and come but they were all the best thing. They care about the students success and make sure that they provide the best opportunity to us. I love St.Johns High. !!!!!

Posted September 10, 2012
I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at St. John's High School. This is a great bunch of young, sharp minds that want that best out of life! I am so glad to part of the journey to make St. John's High School one of the best schools ever!

Posted September 10, 2012
St. Johns High School is a really great school. My teachers here are some of the best. They help me step-by-step in how to do things.

Posted September 10, 2012
I like the dress code policy, and the teachers , we is not a big school but I like st.johns high

Posted September 10, 2012
This is a great school that has great athletics and is very small but close knit school.

Posted August 25, 2012
It's my first year teaching at St. John's High. I like the school and students!

St. Johns High School

Posted September 16, 2009
St. John high school is a school that is all about the community and making kids realize there purpose in life.

Posted April 25, 2003
I was actually a student at St.John's High. I felt that the school as a whole was like one big family. The teachers cared for the students. They didn't just come to teach and leave. Most of all I feel we have a great JROTC program.

St. Johns High School
1518 Main Rd, Johns Island, SC  29455
Last modified St. Johns High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Johns High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top