Johns Island, SC
After care: No

Posted March 04, 2013
I am in my first year teaching at St. John's and I love it. I have worked in other schools and I can truly say that the teachers at SJHS are trying so hard to improve the education for each and every one of their students, as a great education leads to a better quality of life. They are all implementing the best educational methods and working so hard to create positive relationships with everyone in the school. I receive respect from my colleagues and my students are like a family to each other. I could not ask for a better place to be teaching.

Posted November 03, 2012
St. John's High School is a small school where students get lots of one on one attention from teachers. We have many programs that cater to our population of students. I have been a teacher here for over 8 years and enjoy my colleagues, the student body and community involvement.

Posted September 10, 2012
I have been a student at St.Johns High School for 4 years and getting ready to graduate in May. My past experience has been ups and down. I have seen teachers go and come but they were all the best thing. They care about the students success and make sure that they provide the best opportunity to us. I love St.Johns High. !!!!!

Posted September 10, 2012
I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at St. John's High School. This is a great bunch of young, sharp minds that want that best out of life! I am so glad to part of the journey to make St. John's High School one of the best schools ever!

Posted September 10, 2012
St. Johns High School is a really great school. My teachers here are some of the best. They help me step-by-step in how to do things.

Posted September 10, 2012
I like the dress code policy, and the teachers , we is not a big school but I like st.johns high

Posted September 10, 2012
This is a great school that has great athletics and is very small but close knit school.

Posted August 25, 2012
It's my first year teaching at St. John's High. I like the school and students!

Posted November 17, 2009

St. Johns High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
St. John high school is a school that is all about the community and making kids realize there purpose in life.

St. Johns High School
1518 Main Rd, Johns Island, SC  29455
Last modified St. Johns High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Johns High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top