North Central Middle School 0

Posted October 19, 2008
I love this school because we have so much securit, like getting our adgenda signed to go places, signing in to the library, and cameras in the hallways, so no one could ever hurt you.

North Central Middle School 5

Posted September 04, 2008

North Central Middle School 5

Posted January 23, 2005
The faculty at North Central Middle School is the finest group of educators I have met. The teachers are knowledgable and really interested in their students. The environment is warm and inviting.

North Central Middle School 4

Posted August 05, 2004
I think that your school is really helping my child alot. I have seen a big improvement in her since I moved her there. I want to thank everyone for there hard work on my little girls education. I also want to thank Mr. Charles King for his help. Tell him that he is missed by lots of students and parents.

North Central Middle School
805 Keys Ln, Kershaw, SC  29067
Last modified North Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Central Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top