North Central High School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
2 children graduated from NCHS last just started 9th grade. Great school, amazing staff, teachers everyone at this school cares about the kids. What more could u ask for in a school.

North Central High School 1

Posted March 19, 2009

North Central High School 4

Posted September 14, 2008

North Central High School 2

Posted June 12, 2008
I currently attend North Central High and I have to say that it isn't that great of a school to me. Yes I am ranked 9th in my class, but I didn't get my knowledge from here. This school has great extra things, but all it does is focus on sports. They need to spend money on things that are more in need. Like the band. We just got new instruments, but we need more. What Annie King said about the feeling of security of sending her child to this school is way off. I have never seen a more corrupt environment. And don't even get me started on some of the teachers. I will just leave you all with this, this school isn't the best and it isn't the worst.

Posted December 26, 2007
As a graduate from North Central High School in the year 2003, I can greatly say that this is a school that takes pride in educating and caring for the students. Academically, the programs offered and opportunities are a great way to prepare any child for the future. The student - teacher relationship is one that encourages the student to communicate with the teacher, and therfore, strenghten the bonds, opening more ways for the teachers to benefit the students. I would definitely recomment this school as a top ranking one in performance, academics, and of course, education.

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted March 07, 2006
I think that academic programs are offered and there are many diffrent types of extracurricular activities in which any child can participate in.No matter what is going on North Central High School has never pushed a parent away.This is the perfect school to get a good education and proper legal discplinary actions are taken.I would clarify this with any parent and I will have no problem with sending my kids to a school where I know they will be safe from harm.The teachers are caring and the rest of the staff know the true meaning of education first.

Posted August 25, 2003

North Central High School
3000 Lockhart Rd, Kershaw, SC  29067
Last modified North Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top