Bad
Good

2 children graduated from NCHS last just started 9th grade. Great school, amazing staff, teachers everyone at this school cares about the kids. What more could u ask for in a school.

I currently attend North Central High and I have to say that it isn't that great of a school to me. Yes I am ranked 9th in my class, but I didn't get my knowledge from here. This school has great extra things, but all it does is focus on sports. They need to spend money on things that are more in need. Like the band. We just got new instruments, but we need more. What Annie King said about the feeling of security of sending her child to this school is way off. I have never seen a more corrupt environment. And don't even get me started on some of the teachers. I will just leave you all with this, this school isn't the best and it isn't the worst.

As a graduate from North Central High School in the year 2003, I can greatly say that this is a school that takes pride in educating and caring for the students. Academically, the programs offered and opportunities are a great way to prepare any child for the future. The student - teacher relationship is one that encourages the student to communicate with the teacher, and therfore, strenghten the bonds, opening more ways for the teachers to benefit the students. I would definitely recomment this school as a top ranking one in performance, academics, and of course, education.

Last modified North Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.