Kershaw Elementary School 2

Posted January 13, 2010
The last few years my son has been in a lot of different schools. His first school was a private school and he was there from K-3 until 2nd grade. So far I have not been the least bit impressed by any of the staff at the school. The most helpful person I have ran into was a substitute for the secretary. The regular secretary who was there when I registered my child was none short of rude!

Posted July 28, 2008
Kershaw Elem. is a great school. My kids enjoy it and the teachers are the best. My little boy starts kindergarten this year and this new thing their doing with First Steps is wonderful.. He's getting to know his teacher before he starts. Thats a great opportunity for the new kids in school. I love the teachers there and the staff... Mrs. Cauthen, Mrs. Wrenn, and Mrs. Dutton are the best! I'm excited for my kids this year!

Posted September 13, 2005
My daughter just started kindergarten this year at KES. She loves her school! She was out sick last week and she actually told me she missed her teacher and couldn't wait to see her on monday! It really means alot to a parent to know that your child enjoys school. I believe alot of this comes from qualified teachers who make it fun to learn. They made my first experience with childhood school years easy on me and my daughter. I'm already excited about my youngest daughter starting school!

Posted August 26, 2004
I have twins who attended Kershaw Elementary for the first time 2003-2004 year. I had them put in the same class although this is not their normal policy. One of my twins has special needs and the teachers in Kershaw Elementary were wonderful about treating each twin as a individual. They were careful to call each one by his name and remember the specific characteristics of each child and taught each one according to his style of learning. Also even though one of the twins had to have a special menu and special insructions as to when he could play outside the faculity and staff were wonderful about it and never made a mistake with my children. It was an excellent school year for my children.

Kershaw Elementary School
108 North Rollins Dr, Kershaw, SC  29067
Last modified Kershaw Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kershaw Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top