Kershaw, SC

Andrew Jackson Middle School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
All the teachers were very helpful and kind during Parent -teacher conference's. They were willing to go above and beyond to help my child understand his homework. They answered all my questions honestly, and told me where to go to get more help if I needed it.

Posted June 14, 2009

Andrew Jackson Middle School 1

Posted December 27, 2007

Posted March 09, 2007

Posted May 17, 2006
I am very pleased with the quality of education my daughter received at AJ middle school. I think she'll be able to apply it throughtout her adult life. The teachers seem to be concerned about the students learning. I also and very impressed and pleased with the quidence counselor. She is very much involved. I wouldn't have wanted my daughter to go anywhere else. It has the feel of a big city education with a small town atmosphere.

Posted July 03, 2005
I am very impressed with the personnel, administration, curriculum and student body. The curriculum focuses on the Arts has has an impressive program but some offerings in journalism, radio/TV and graphic media.

Posted August 03, 2004

Posted November 11, 2003

Andrew Jackson Middle School
6865 Kershaw Camden Hwy, Kershaw, SC  29067
Last modified Andrew Jackson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andrew Jackson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top