Posted April 02, 2014
great school, teachers and staff.. love this school...my boys grade went up when they started at cpe...

Posted May 24, 2013
I feel very blessed that one of my boys has been able to attend CPE. He was involved in many activities. The teachers kept me updated at a moment's notice. The instruction is out of this world. The teachers are very inviting not only for the students but parents also. The school has an open door policy. It is obvious the main focus is the success of each and every student!

College Park Elementary School 2

Posted January 15, 2013
College Park Elementary's teachers are extremely hard working and dedicated! The negative aspect of the school lies in the main office personnel, mainly the secretaries. I have never been to a school with such unprofessional and rude staff members in all my life!

Posted May 09, 2009
My daughter has gone here from kindergarten to 5th grade. She loves the school, the teachers, and her fellow schoolmates. I, as a parent, have never had any problems with the school at all. Every year the school has tried to improve. Remember, it's us parents who have to teach our kids to be focused on school, not the teachers. They are there to teach, not babysit our children. Children represent their parents. They learn more from us than from anything, or anywhere else.

Posted September 30, 2008
Hard working staff and great student make working here wonderful!

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008

College Park Elementary School 2

Posted January 15, 2008
this school has more after school activities than any other school my child has been at,but there is no comunication between myself and the teacher. Also when my child was in the extended day program one of the doors were locked on the trailer at all times with a padlock that is not safe. my child is in fourth grade and never brings home spelling words. i guess spelling doesnt matter in his class. i give the overall school a 2 but the office personel a 5 for letting me call and check up on y child when we firt moved to this school.

Posted November 25, 2007
This is my 3 boys First Year at CPE! All I can really say is its much better than the Charleston County School they attended last year. Though I will say That the Chas. County school which will remain nameless was fairly good considering the county its located in. But i am so thankful that I moved over to Berkeley! Much much better! The teachers and staff is so very nice and understanding They work with children better. Previous years for every little thing they would call me to come get at least one of my children. AT CPE they do everything to keep the children in class which makes it easier for me to work outside the home. Last year I lost my job because They would refuse to teach my troubled 4 year old.CPE is working hard to make sure that I dont have to take off on every little whim. This is what I like most. There is more of a Structured system of doing things instead of calling parents for every little misbehavior. The Kindergarden homework load is much lighter compared to the previous school Yet they seem to be learning more. Which is awesome! I love this school and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a house or rent I would suggest looking around the CPE attandance areas for sure you will be Thankful that you did because not only is the Elementary school awesome but I've heard marvelous things from friends and family members whose children attened the middle and high!

Posted August 28, 2007
I have a 7 yr old in 1st grade and a 5 yr old in K5. They love College Park Elementary. The staff makes great effort to great every child that they see. My girls have started to recognize some of the staff and its not because they have been in trouble or anything its just the friendliness that they are given by the staff. I like seeing my girls wake up every morning and saying I wander if I will see Mr. Boston today. He is very nice and I like talking to him. I just love it. I wouldn't change schools for my kids for the world.

College Park Elementary School
100 Davidson Dr, Ladson, SC  29456
Last modified College Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top