Ladson, SC

Ladson Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2013
I THINK IT IS A GREAT SCHOOL BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER ENTERD THE SCHOOL HALFWAY THROUGH KINDERGARDEN AND IS GOING TO FIFTH GRADE AND HAS BEEN IN THE SAIL PROGRAM SINCE 2 GRADE

Ladson Elementary School 5

Posted May 18, 2013
My daughter switched schools mid year due to our move out of state. We were nervous about her starting at Ladson Elementary because of bad reviews and she came from a school rated a 9 out of 10. I can honestly say I am so happy with this school and the wonderful staff. Everyone at this school goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. The students love the teachers and are excited about learning. The communication between staff and parents is very open and you are encouraged to participate as much as you can. My husband and I were also very impressed with the safety precautions that are taken on a daily basis.Overall this is a great school and you should definitely ignore the bad remarks!

Ladson Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2009

Ladson Elementary School
3321 Ladson Rd, Ladson, SC  29456
Last modified Ladson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ladson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top