Lexington, SC

Posted December 18, 2014
CSE has a wonderful faculty and staff. The parent volunteers work tiredlessly with the school to provide activities ranging from Run Hard, Girls on the Run, family movie nights, BINGO nights, etc...

Posted August 28, 2014
love this school , I couldn't ask for a better school for my daughter she loves it .

Posted April 18, 2014
Excellent in student teacher interaction. School lunches are healty and my granddaughter enjoys them. I do love the afterschool programs for my granddaughter.

Posted July 02, 2011
Both my children attend CSE and although the had a rough transition into the school 18 months ago Dr. B made sure they were both able to get their experience turned around. My children went from not wanting to go to school to becoming involved in a few different activities. I could not have asked for any better result. My sons teacher was an absolute joy to work with this past year. She was very encouraging and made 3rd grade an absolute joy for him. He made huge strides with Mrs.Blakely, she truly is an asset to the education system here. I hope this remains the norm for my children through out there educational experience!

Carolina Springs Elementary School 3

Posted May 18, 2011
i am a student at the middle school and the school is overcrowded and my sister used to go there until the 2010-2011 school year when they were very overcrowded. so we sent her to live in bates-burg with a family member and she had no problems however when she came home later on she went to forts pond and at that school she seemed so sad and she would always get in trouble. that school seems very strict and a uneasy school compared to forts pond and bates-burg.

Posted June 26, 2010
I am a teacher and a parent at CSE, and I couldn't ask for a better place to work or to send my children!

Posted April 29, 2009
Carolina Springs Elementary School is an extraordinary educational instituition. This school has genuine caring teachers, staff, nursing personnel, and cafeteria staff that plays a team role in taking care of nurturinga and educating children. Carolina Springs Elementary has a special respect for family and community ties, because it truly does take a community to raise a child in the way, they should go.

Posted October 15, 2008
This is a wonderful school. The teachers are all very nice. They also have a great after school program!!

Carolina Springs Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2008
After a rocky start my son enjoyed his first year (4th grade) of this new school. I am very happy with the communcation from teacher to parent

Carolina Springs Elementary School
6340 Platt Springs Rd, Lexington, SC  29073
Last modified Carolina Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carolina Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top